MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer   Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine is set to release a new book about the late singer.

The book, You Are Not Alone: Michael: Through A Brother's Eye, will come out this autumn through publishers Simon & Schuster, reports Billboard.

Publishing reps have said the book will be a "faithful and loving portrait" of the singer, and that there would be "no subject off limits".

Jermaine confirmed that he wouldn't be shying away from covering his brother's death in the book.

"We don't want Michael's life – or death – to be an eternal mystery," he said. "This is the truth as we know it. I have read so much about what people think they know about Michael, but this is about what really happened. I hope to make sense of the occasions when the outside world struggled to understand my brother's world."
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer   Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:49 pm

This makes no sense. Jermaine Jackson has absolutely nothing to do with Michael's life and such book is pointless. The only person who can comment on Michael's life with "no subject off limits" is Michael himself. When i read this post i honestly laughed. What the hell? This guy is really low on cash! Get a life Jermaine!
And as i think about it..why Jermaine..?
why is it always Jermaine?
why not Jackie? or Marlon? or anyone?
I would read a book by Katherine.
But this is absolutely disgraceful! I know i'm going over the top here..but i can't bear this guy!
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer   Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:51 pm

I get what you mean there, nearly most articles to do with Michael, Jermaine's name seems to be mentioned, but like you said he's obviously low on money & that desperate he's using Michael to gain money.

I'm sure alot people have stated there opinion about this elsewhere & don't like the idea, so im sure such book will not sell well, unlucky Jermaine.

Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Monanicamichael
Monanicamichael

My Mood : Calm

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer   Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:01 pm

You don't know Jermaine Jackson. He is kind. He can sing so softly, and blow my mind. Go Jermaine. Jermaine does not need a life. He has a life. He is alive. Don't worry about what
Jermaine is doing. He is handling his BUSINESS. You need to get a life and get real. Jermaine you are the man. Monanica Debbs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Monanicamichael@yahoo.com
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer   Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:10 pm

I don't agree at all! It's true that I don't know Jermaine Jackson but I know enough to make up my mind about him. I dissapprove of whatever he is doing because it all involves Michael in one way or another. When they were in Motown and left to sign for another label, Jermaine was the only one who stayed at Motown and got married for Berry Gordy's daughter. He betrayed his whole family including Michael. They begged him to leave with them but he just decided his family is not important to him anymore.
Jermaine got a solo album out and tried to make it - he couldn't! How can you say he's the man? He's a failure!
Then he goes around after Michael's death as if he's the leader of that family! Jermaine on an interview, Jermaine in the paper, Jermaine on the funeral .. Jermain this, Jermaine that! I'm just sick of Jermaine because he is the one making up most of the stuff. Shame on him for using Michael for his own good! Razz
Back to top Go down
Monanicamichael
Monanicamichael

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer   Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:14 am

Everybody's a critic. Even you. Don't hate the player. Hate the game. Jermaine did make it
in his life. He is not a failure at all. He even wrote and had his own album called My name is Jermaine. And Frontiers. Which are the BOMB. He was involved with the Jackson 5 that made him a star automatically. No matter what he did or is doing now Jermaine is a Jackson for life. Everybody has choices and difficult decisions to make in their lifetime. And going SOLO is a great idea. Family will always be family. Jermaine's family is very, very,
important to him. As a matter of fact he needs to keep writing books, and making money everyday. MJJ looked up to his big brother everyday. Like I said and I will say it again. Jermaine you are the man. Monanica Debbs. Very Happy Very Happy dancerr
Back to top Go down
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer   Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:14 pm

That makes no sense to me - how can you be so sure? You sound like you know him personally. You're saying your opinion, I'm saying mine. It's no secret that Jermaine did a lot of stuff, some successfully and some not so much. What I'm saying is that I dislike him because whatever he does it always involves Michael - you can't win over that! It's funny how you're so stubborn - you just don't want to accept it! Why is he writing a book about Michael's life? Why not write a book about his OWN life? Why Michael? Let me tell you why.. MICHAEL is the BOMB - not Jermaine. Michael is the star, the guy with the talent and friends. Jermaine didn't get involved in Michael's life in the 80s or 90s..but once Michael became well known for his endless talents, Jermaine suddenly decided he's going to stick to his little bro. Where was Jermaine during the speculations? The drugs? The troubles? Nowhere to be seen!
This man is a gold digger, trying to make it on his brother's back!
You can'y change my opinion. That's my views, I find it pointless to continue. Say whatever you want, Jermaine Jackson is no one that I care for. Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Monanicamichael
Monanicamichael

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer   Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:56 pm

Whatever, we are just having a conversation. There is no need to get so upset. No I am not stubborn, I just like to face reality on a daily basis. So we both agree. Michael and Jermaine
are the BOMB. As a matter of fact when MJJ was going through major problems Jermaine was right there by his side. Blood is thicker than water. Like MJJ sang on his Dangerous Album Why you wanna trip on me. Everybody just stop tripping. Have a good day, because
I most definately am. Its FRIDAY> thank god its FRIDAY.......Monanica Debbs. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy prey
Back to top Go down
Monanicamichael
Monanicamichael

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer   Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:22 pm

You are not right about everything either all the time. Billie Jean Beauty Queen. Just because you don't like Jermaine. Does not mean that other people don't like him. I was not trying to change your opinion about him. All I was doing was expressing how I feel about the topic in this forum. It's not my fault that you think his new book is pointless. As soon as this book called You are not alone:Michael:Through A Brothers Eye comes out. I am going
to read it front to end. Then I am going to put what I thought about the book on this forum.
If I am wrong for expressing my opinion. Then I am wrong. Monanica Debbs.... Very Happy Very Happy confused
Back to top Go down
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer   Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:23 pm

You're absolutely right. In fact I think you still didn't get my point. I am expressing my opinion just like you are. I don't care about Jermaine Jackson or his life and I stated the reasons clear enough. It is your own right to like him..I don't think he is "the BOMB" but that is what you keep repeating so I am convinced you really like him. I hope you enjoy your book and I can't wait to read your review..let's see how he's going to pull it off this time.
I am not going to continue with this because as I said I find it pointless..I've read truly A LOT of stuff about that family and I'm well aware of everything there is to know. I know this for myself and I'll stop giving you information to justify myself.
I say let's quit this conversation or I'm just going to lock this topic..I really don't want to continue ,it's got a bad vibe. All I'm going to say to you is to continue with your life and don't let no one convince you in anything you don't truly believe in! Just be careful with the people that you so admire because they often turn out to be not who they let you think they are!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer   Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine to release book about singer
Page 1 of 1