MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Empty
PostSubject: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:19 pm

X-Factor's Danyl Johnson tells Cowell: I'll quit over Wham! song

X-Factor star Danyl Johnson stormed out of his singing rehearsals after a furious row with Simon Cowell's camp over his song for this week's Wham! week.
The bisexual star put Cowell's dreams of winning the show in jeopardy after he reportedly threatened to quit the show altogether when he was given George Michael's track Praying For Time.

He was seen shouting, 'Come on, this song isn't working…I hate this song', before production staff were sent on a chase down Battersea High Street after he fled his rehearsal with show singing coach Yvie Burnett.

'A few production staff chased after him to try and calm him down and make him come back but he was having none of it,' says a show insider

'They even sent a car to follow him and try to make him see sense and return to the rehearsal but he refused. He seems very angry and upset and is demanding a different song. It'll be interesting to see whether Simon Cowell agrees that the choice needs to change, or makes him stick with it', the source told the Daily Mirror.

Kent boy Johnson is now said to be in 'crisis talks' with Simon Cowell over his tantrum.

The fall out will be a further blow to his reputation after the singer is already struggling to play down claims he is 'too cocky'.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:19 pm

I shocked - he's my fave & i want him to win... im sure he'll be sorted by saturday.... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:32 pm

not helping his case of not being cocky at all....he's throws a diva tantrum and he's not even signed to a label....oh dear!!!!
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Yeah - he is cocky... but for some strange reason that's why i like him lol.
Back to top Go down
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

My Mood : Calm

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Its simons fault.
And hes bisexual!?
Back to top Go down
http://videogold.fliggo.com/
lovejonas_x
lovejonas_x

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Sorry none of that is true. According to the x factor website
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovejonas)x
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:04 pm

It isnt? According to xfactor
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Whats the problem with him being bisexual?
Back to top Go down
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:43 pm

Kids think think this stuff is strange.
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Kids will only think its strange if thats how they are brought up to see it....It shouldn't matter what someones sexuality is, and its one thing i think very strongly on for various reasons
Back to top Go down
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Ya. Kids will go in for these things
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:42 pm

So true - you only take offense to things like that if you have been brought up to think it's wrong...

All parents should teach there children that everyone is equal no matter how different anyone is everyone is all equal.

I for one have nothin against anything like that - I know quite a few bi people.

Anyway sometime's i wonder about myself lol..

I got a few pics Amy took of me in her clothes which i am plannin on showin.... just don't wanna scare people off lol - i know it has nothin to do with this topic, but i thought i'd change the subject a bit Razz

Oh and IppyAuzzue - I'm not sayin you were gonna offend anyone but if you were... please think about what your sayin in future, because some will read your posts & take it the wrong way sometimes, specially you being your age & the sentence you came out with.
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:20 am

I will admit I took some offend from the sentence as I have alot of friends and family members thats bi, gay etc
and like a siad in my last post I think very strongly from it.

Its not just peoples sexuality that kids will wrong of based on how their brought, but also people with disabilities etc....I have no problems with anyone for anything and very proud of Jodi she goes to school with a little girl with downs and she picked up so much signing (makaton) and uses alot of it to help talk to her friend....most kids who haven't been brought up to expect that some people are different due to disabilities will have not befriended her.

Like Ian said watch how you word things or what you say, as it could of been a member on the forum thats bi etc that read that and took offence.
Back to top Go down
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Dont be a racist! Smile
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:26 pm

Who's being racist?
Back to top Go down
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:06 pm

Nobody, (i hope). I am a talking to the world
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Just checking that you were aiming it anyone on here for being racist
Back to top Go down
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:12 pm

It is against the rules to be a racist
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:32 pm

i know thats why i was checking....as a warning or ban would be put in place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"   X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X factor's Danyl Johnson... "I'll quit over Wham! song"
Page 1 of 1