MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Recurring Nightmares/Dreams?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

Recurring Nightmares/Dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Recurring Nightmares/Dreams?   Recurring Nightmares/Dreams? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2021 4:37 pm

When i was younger i always used to have a recurring nightmare - basically i would be chased in the middle of nowhere by a massive giant boulder/ball and just as it was about to crush me i'd wake up suddenly, i used to find it so scary at the time and that was recurring for years until i was about 18 and i've never had it since.

Anyone else has recurring dreams/nightmares?
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Ravenfreak
Ravenfreak

My Mood : Calm

PostSubject: Re: Recurring Nightmares/Dreams?   Recurring Nightmares/Dreams? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 10:15 pm

I had only one when I was a kid. At the time we were living in my grandparent's basement, and I had a fear of going underneath the basement stairs for some reason. I remember being afraid of this US Marines commercial that had people dressed as chess pieces, and I had a nightmare where they picked me up and took me underneath the stairs. I had this dream at least twice as a kid, now looking back I kind of laugh at it because it's such a ridiculous dream but I was 4 at the time and absolutely terrified of the most random things back then that I thought it was the creepiest dream at the time.
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Recurring Nightmares/Dreams?   Recurring Nightmares/Dreams? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 11:45 am

At 4 year old though that's pretty scary though isn't it - It's amazing what things you can remember as a kid and so much you can't remember, i'm not really that old now but my memory is so bad at times yet i can remember vivid things.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recurring Nightmares/Dreams?   Recurring Nightmares/Dreams? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recurring Nightmares/Dreams?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace! :: Life, Earth, Afterlife, Dreams, Religion.... :: Dreams & Nightmares...-
Jump to: