MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Hello out there!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisfmj
chrisfmj

Hello out there! Empty
PostSubject: Hello out there!   Hello out there! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Chris and I'm like you, an MJ fan!
I come to this forum with a mission, but before I reveal that, I wanted to introduce myself.
I'm trying to meet as many fans all over the world through forums as possible.
I belong to a group of fans who have dedicated their time to investigate Michael's early passing. We are members of the largest MJ forums on the net and more.
We have been researching for months. We do regular chats on various topics. We do these; because many people don't get a lot of news where they are from or they simply don't know much about the subjects. It is our simple intention to create public awareness.

I would like to ask for the Admin's permission to post the announcement when the next one is due?

Thank you all for reading this, because it's all for L.O.V.E.!
Back to top Go down
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

Hello out there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello out there!   Hello out there! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Hi Chris! I guess that's what we are all trying to do - "give some sense of awarness and awakening and hope to people"! Michael is our inspiration - it's great that there are people who think about what Michael was trying to say! You are very welcome in this forum! Hope you like it here! =]
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

My Mood : Happy

Hello out there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello out there!   Hello out there! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:33 am

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum.
Is what your asking from us (admin) is to be able to add your link or to affifate with us?
if you pm myself or reply to this so we can start to work on something.
Back to top Go down
chrisfmj
chrisfmj

Hello out there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello out there!   Hello out there! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:43 am

Thank you both for the warm welcome!
It makes a nice change.
We do not wish to get anyone into trouble and as I personally have experienced, it's better not be affiliated, unless you would prefer it that way.
The link would only lead to another forum and I do not think that's a good idea to post it here, as we work from somewhere where no public is allowed. I know it sounds secrative, but it's only a safety precaution. That's why it's best to post the announcement and, perhaps, mention there's no affiliation.
Please let me know what you think?
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

My Mood : Happy

Hello out there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello out there!   Hello out there! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:09 pm

then can i ask what it is you are after and what the announcement would be... I'm asking as i don't want to agree to anything that i'm not 100% clued up on, esp as at the moment this forum is running with just myself, as the other admin and forum founder is unable to be on here.
So please could you fill me in with a few more details of what it is you are aiming to do, and what it is you fully want from us here on this forum.
thanks
Steph (admin)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello out there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello out there!   Hello out there! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello out there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace! :: Welcome To MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: