MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Ultraterrestrial

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

My Mood : Calm

Ultraterrestrial Empty
PostSubject: Ultraterrestrial   Ultraterrestrial Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:45 pm

UTs are known as what seems to be ETs hidden relative. Scientists knew the ETs evolved like humans due to recent research. But people believe that somthing else evolved along the way. what aliens evolved from, we dont know, scientists are guessing some bacteria on a distant planet. The only known proof of a UT is from an anonymous source. He said he saw an alien in his garden at midnight. It looked like a snake with arms and legs, a wide, transparent skin over his head allowing him to see his insides. Quite remarkale. Do you believe?
Back to top Go down
http://videogold.fliggo.com/
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

Ultraterrestrial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultraterrestrial   Ultraterrestrial Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:28 pm

I don't really believe it! I've seen a lot of movies and documentaries about people that have seen aliens but it's too unrealistic! It seems to me like these people have something that makes them believe they saw something that wasn't really there or it wasn't what they though it is! It seems impossible to me! If they come one day I think they'll make it huge! The whole world will be there for that! They wouldn't hide!

But in the same time I think there might of been something like aliens here! There are a lot of unexplained things - things that cannot be made my humans! Like the pyramids ot them crop circles! I'm very confused about that one question that is really popular! I guess we'll see!
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

Ultraterrestrial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultraterrestrial   Ultraterrestrial Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:48 pm

ColdWater wrote:
UTs are known as what seems to be ETs hidden relative. Scientists knew the ETs evolved like humans due to recent research. But people believe that somthing else evolved along the way. what aliens evolved from, we dont know, scientists are guessing some bacteria on a distant planet. The only known proof of a UT is from an anonymous source. He said he saw an alien in his garden at midnight. It looked like a snake with arms and legs, a wide, transparent skin over his head allowing him to see his insides. Quite remarkale. Do you believe?

I think it's quite interestin but you have to be careful with what people say - i have to say i don't quite believe this particular story i wouldn't believe anyone who said anythin like that unless they actually had some evidence to go with it which could be investigated. I mean alot people have said they have seen things they think could not possibly be any sort of human but alot of them say these to get attention & to give other people false information. On this other forum i go on you get people everyday postin sayin they have seen things like this & some even post pictures & videos but with all the seem to be professional's on that forum who take a look at there evidence find out it's just another hoax - someone who has either took a picture & played around with it or created there very own video.

Anyway it could well be true but like i said without hard evidence & without you yourself experiencin it we will never quite know the truth....
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

Ultraterrestrial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultraterrestrial   Ultraterrestrial Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:18 am

i'd need proof to believe a story like that.

tbh i think aliens will never truly reveal themselves...because if the sightings etc are true they would have a lot of information about us and realise that we would probably declare war on them....

people are scare etc they are faced with something they don't know or understand and for that to be tested via another living form that would cause some upset.
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

Ultraterrestrial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultraterrestrial   Ultraterrestrial Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Very true - i don't think they will ever truly reveal themselevs. Yet anyway.

I tell you what i do think though & i may be crazy but i think the only time they will reveal themselves will be when they have gathered a whole of information on us enough for them to know everything about us like if people do get abducted like they say then aliens experiment with there abductee to learn more about us humans then surely enough in the end they will know what makes us tick & so on....

Then if they do reveal themselves there wont only be 1 or 2 there will be a whole army of them, prepared.

That's just my theory.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

My Mood : Calm

Ultraterrestrial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultraterrestrial   Ultraterrestrial Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:26 pm

i see that aliens could be as close as mars, or googilions of light years away. why would they come to earth anyway? i am a strong believer in the roswell inciddent that brings up another topic. anyway, i believe and i really dont care if anyone else believes either.
Back to top Go down
http://videogold.fliggo.com/
Sponsored content

Ultraterrestrial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultraterrestrial   Ultraterrestrial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultraterrestrial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace! :: Life, Earth, Afterlife, Dreams, Religion.... :: Extraterrestrial.-
Jump to: