MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Are you religious?

Go down 
+2
HealTheWorld
Smooth Criminal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

Are you religious? Empty
PostSubject: Are you religious?   Are you religious? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Topic title says it all,.... are you religious? if so what is your religion?
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
HealTheWorld
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
HealTheWorld

My Mood : Relaxed
Location : I have one question, "why am I so addicted to Lucky Star??"

Are you religious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Are you religious? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:40 am

I'm Christian/Eastern Orthodox. I honestly believe that the bible isn't true, instead, the stories were made to teach people the qualities of life c:
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

Are you religious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Are you religious? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:22 am

I don't follow a religion...the form of religion i would say i have any interest in is pagan.
I carry very strong views on religions....which alot of people would probably be very upset about.

but what thing i stand by and always will, which pray/worship whatever god you like just don't force your religion etc on me
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

Are you religious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Are you religious? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:36 pm

I also don't follow any relgion Steph although i don't really carry any strong views about it either as i couldn't care less about any of it, it just doesn't interest me, but if someone tried & forced there faith on me then yeah i can't stand that at all & won't have any of it.

One of the reason's none of this religion stuff interests me is because there is so many religions (all different) & to be honest i just think it's people makin there own rules then gettin other people to join those rules, which it is bascially.

I'm probably way out but thats just what i think about religion.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

Are you religious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Are you religious? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:53 pm

I am christian. But I don't think I'm very religious too! There are so many religions and people just have different opinions about the world! For example christians believe that it is forbiden for them to kill anybody when muslims say that if someone takes away someone's life he should be punished! I just think we should all live in harmony and unity and give our best to create a better place! There are much more important things in life!
But I also really often say "Thank God!" or "Please God help me!" It's just habit!
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

Are you religious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Are you religious? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:05 pm

one of my views and its one i believe very strongly in, if there wasn't religion then alot of the wars etc would not happen...becuase if you go back through history nearly all wars have been related to religion.

the only reiligon that seems quiet and peaceful are bubbists (sp?)
Back to top Go down
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

My Mood : Calm

Are you religious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Are you religious? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:29 pm

i am wiccan. its kinda like witchcraft but spells and things like that are impowerless in a physical way. i celebrate the moon, believe theres a god and godess and is a vegetarian
Back to top Go down
http://videogold.fliggo.com/
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

Are you religious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Are you religious? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:28 pm

That's very interesting! I love the moon! By the way I'm vegetarian too! Can't stend meat!
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
TheILJ
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
TheILJ

Are you religious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Are you religious? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:29 pm

im a muslim. and im not very religious, but i practice islam

the wrong view that the world had now about islam is awful, but im not gonna disapproove any of your views people Smile

in my religion there is 2 types of islam. and my type states that : live peacefully, dont kill, dont fight alot, pray to god and worship him, love other people of all religions whatever it is, dont destroy earth by purpose.and once, as we beleve, our prophet said: you wont be true muslim till u have mercy on childre and respect your elders.so im that type of muslims. Wink

well i hope u understand. im not trying to start a fight or somthing Smile so im friendly to everyone Wink I love you
Back to top Go down
HealTheWorld
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
HealTheWorld

My Mood : Relaxed
Location : I have one question, "why am I so addicted to Lucky Star??"

Are you religious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Are you religious? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:43 am

^ My friend is also Islamic Smile He is the same way

It's a shame that some are making the religion look bad, but every religion has people like that, sadly >.>
Back to top Go down
TheILJ
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
TheILJ

Are you religious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Are you religious? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:29 pm

ya..... but islam nowdays have the worst view in the world i guess, due to the other type of muslims that make all this bad stuff that shouldnt be in our religion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are you religious? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Are you religious? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you religious?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace! :: Life, Earth, Afterlife, Dreams, Religion.... :: Religion's & Faiths.-
Jump to: