MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Billie is the winner again!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
El
Member Of The Month
Member Of The Month
El

My Mood : Happy

Billie is the winner again! Empty
PostSubject: Billie is the winner again!   Billie is the winner again! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:45 am

Billie, congratulations on your win in the last contest! Your story was so nice and quite realistic. What I liked most of all about your story is the spirit of freedom when you and your friend ride horses and the idea to meet MJ in Disneylad. It's the most suitable place for the person like him because it connects the real and make-believe worlds. So does MJ. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter's Wife
V.I.P
V.I.P
The Mad Hatter's Wife

PostSubject: Re: Billie is the winner again!   Billie is the winner again! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:03 am

Congrats Billie. You deserve it. Your story was great.

Another contest I lost yet again. I guess I don't have the right stuff to win any contests on here. *sigh* I would've like to win at least one for a change.
Back to top Go down
http://themadhatter106.proboards.com/index.cgi
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

PostSubject: Re: Billie is the winner again!   Billie is the winner again! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Thank you very much! The idea of the story came from my favourite animal the horse and my favourite plase Disneyland! Michael likes to do the stuff in the story, so do I. The story practically wrote itself but it was still hard to connect reality and fantazy! Thank you for taking part cuz if you didn't the contest wasn't going to exist, I love competing and contests so would be sad if we don't have any more but that's the admins' decision! =)

Jeff Dunham's Wife (sorry don't know your name) - don't be sad about it, there will probably be other contests to win and maybe next time I'll be writing a topic like this to congratulate you! As I've said not once the prize is not the most important thing it's to take part, try your best and have fun! Keep the faith till next time =)
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

My Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Billie is the winner again!   Billie is the winner again! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:27 pm

congratulations billie... i will admit that i've not had chances to read any of the entries yet.. not easy finding the time to sit down and do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billie is the winner again!   Billie is the winner again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Billie is the winner again!
Page 1 of 1