MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

JOE JACKSON IS 'PROUD' OF GRANDKIDS' GRAMMY APPEARANCE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

JOE JACKSON IS 'PROUD' OF GRANDKIDS' GRAMMY APPEARANCE Empty
PostSubject: JOE JACKSON IS 'PROUD' OF GRANDKIDS' GRAMMY APPEARANCE   JOE JACKSON IS 'PROUD' OF GRANDKIDS' GRAMMY APPEARANCE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:22 pm

MICHAEL JACKSON's father JOE has shrugged off rumours he was "displeased" with plans to bring the superstar's children on stage at the upcoming Grammy Awards - insisting he is "very proud" of his grandkids.

Paris, 11, and Prince Michael, 12, are slated to make a public appearance at the awards ceremony in Los Angeles on Sunday night (31Jan10) to accept an award on behalf of the late King of Pop and to make a speech about their beloved father.

Joe was rumoured have been furious with the decision to thrust the grieving kids into the spotlight at such a high profile event.

But he's spoken out to back the move, insisting he helped initiate the youngsters' participation along with his wife Katherine.

He tells People.com, "I am very proud that my son, Michael Jackson, is a recipient of a Lifetime Achievement Award at this year's Grammys. However, there (have) been some recent rumours that I am displeased with the idea that Michael's children are accepting the award on my son's behalf. On the contrary, I am very proud of my grandchildren. Katherine and I are the ones that (have) initiated their participation."

The Grammy Awards will take place on Sunday night at the Staples Center in L.A. - the same venue where Jackson's star-studded public memorial service took place last July (09
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
MichaelJackson1234482
MichaelJackson1234482

PostSubject: Joe Jackson Didn't Care About Michaels Death,He WAS at a liquar stor after michaels funeral   JOE JACKSON IS 'PROUD' OF GRANDKIDS' GRAMMY APPEARANCE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Smooth Criminal wrote:
MICHAEL JACKSON's father JOE has shrugged off rumours he was "displeased" with plans to bring the superstar's children on stage at the upcoming Grammy Awards - insisting he is "very proud" of his grandkids.

Paris, 11, and Prince Michael, 12, are slated to make a public appearance at the awards ceremony in Los Angeles on Sunday night (31Jan10) to accept an award on behalf of the late King of Pop and to make a speech about their beloved father.

Joe was rumoured have been furious with the decision to thrust the grieving kids into the spotlight at such a high profile event.

But he's spoken out to back the move, insisting he helped initiate the youngsters' participation along with his wife Katherine.

He tells People.com, "I am very proud that my son, Michael Jackson, is a recipient of a Lifetime Achievement Award at this year's Grammys. However, there (have) been some recent rumours that I am displeased with the idea that Michael's children are accepting the award on my son's behalf. On the contrary, I am very proud of my grandchildren. Katherine and I are the ones that (have) initiated their participation."

The Grammy Awards will take place on Sunday night at the Staples Center in L.A. - the same venue where Jackson's star-studded public memorial service took place last July (09
Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Mad drunken
Back to top Go down
MichaelJackson1234482
MichaelJackson1234482

PostSubject: Re: JOE JACKSON IS 'PROUD' OF GRANDKIDS' GRAMMY APPEARANCE   JOE JACKSON IS 'PROUD' OF GRANDKIDS' GRAMMY APPEARANCE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:31 pm

He Still Didn't Care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JOE JACKSON IS 'PROUD' OF GRANDKIDS' GRAMMY APPEARANCE   JOE JACKSON IS 'PROUD' OF GRANDKIDS' GRAMMY APPEARANCE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JOE JACKSON IS 'PROUD' OF GRANDKIDS' GRAMMY APPEARANCE
Page 1 of 1