MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Brittany Murphy dies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

My Mood : Happy

Brittany Murphy dies Empty
PostSubject: Brittany Murphy dies   Brittany Murphy dies Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Brittany Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

A 911 call was made at 8:00 AM from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack, the Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

Murphy starred in such films as "Clueless," "8 Mile," and "Don't Say a Word."
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Brittany Murphy dies   Brittany Murphy dies Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:52 am

You serious? I loved her.... she was an amazing actress & was great in all her movies.... i can't believe this... she's only young, why is everyone dropping off like flies these days... i wonder if it was anything to do with alcahol?

Have to say this is quite a shock, thanks for posting Steph... me gonna look on news see if there is much more on her death.

Anyway another great person who had a great career as far as i know... loved her movie "Don't Say a word" & "Just Married" 2 of the best films she was ever in for me.

R.I.P Brittanny.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Brittany Murphy dies   Brittany Murphy dies Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:17 pm

I first saw it on a friends status as a unconfirmed report at the time...but went looked for myself and it was true.
its a real shock, i have wondered if it was drugs or drink related i'll be adding an update on this if i get anything else to add
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Brittany Murphy dies   Brittany Murphy dies Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:43 am

UPDATE

Brittany Murphy was ill with flu-like symptoms in the days before her death, the Los Angeles coroner's office said.

The 32-year-old star of films such as "Clueless" and "8 Mile" died Sunday morning after collapsing at her Hollywood Hills home.

Paramedics tried to revive her, but she was pronounced dead at Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre. Police said there was no evidence of foul play.

The coroner's office said prescription medications were taken from her home.

Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said they will conduct a post-mortem examination to try to determine what killed the actress, and said her death appeared to be from natural causes. He said the illness, reported to officials by her family, could have contributed to her death, but it will be weeks before a final determination is made.

Toxicology tests will be performed, and officials will contact her personal physician to get a better sense of Murphy's medical history, Winter said.

Neighbour Clare Staples said she saw firefighters working to resuscitate the actress who was on a stretcher.

Murphy's husband, wearing pyjama bottoms and no shoes, appeared "dazed" as firefighters tried to save her, Staples said. "It's just tragic," she added.

Police investigators went to Murphy's home to launch a standard death investigation. Detective Wendi Berndt, who supervises the Los Angeles Police Department's homicide unit in Hollywood, said there was nothing to indicate suspicious activity.
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Brittany Murphy dies   Brittany Murphy dies Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:27 am

Hmm.. guess we shall have to wait till the "final determination" is made.

Such a tragic story.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
The Mad Hatter's Wife
V.I.P
V.I.P
The Mad Hatter's Wife

PostSubject: Re: Brittany Murphy dies   Brittany Murphy dies Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:34 am

She died on my birthday.
Back to top Go down
http://themadhatter106.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittany Murphy dies   Brittany Murphy dies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brittany Murphy dies
Page 1 of 1