MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH Empty
PostSubject: JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH   JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:48 pm

MICHAEL Jackson’s sister Janet believes that The King Of Pop’s private doctor Conrad Murray is responsible for his death.

Fellow singer Janet said the family tried to help Jacko battle his addiction to prescription drugs.

She told a US telly show how hard it had been to accept the star’s death and demanded Conrad Murray be banned from practising medicine forever.

Janet, 43, said: “He (Murray) was the one that was administering. I think he’s responsible.”

The Jackson family knew of Michael’s addiction problems and they had tried to intervene.

Janet, said: “Of course, that’s what you do. Those are the things that you do when you love someone. You can’t just let them continue on that way.

“It’s been a tough year. You have your days where it’s just really hard to believe. And a day doesn’t go by that I don’t think about him.”

Officials say Dr Murray, 56, gave Jacko, who was 50, a lethal dose of the anaesthetic propofol on June 25.

Janet added: “It just didn’t ring true to me. It felt like a dream. It’s still so difficult for me. You have to move on with your life. You have to accept what is and I understand that.”

She last saw Michael two days before her birthday in May. She added: “We had a lot of fun, laughing.

“I was being loud and he thought it was so funny.”

She added that the LA memorial service for Michael in July helped her come to terms with his death.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

My Mood : Calm

PostSubject: Re: JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH   JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:07 pm

I think he did it too
Back to top Go down
http://videogold.fliggo.com/
michaelisthebest
michaelisthebest

My Mood : Upset

PostSubject: Re: JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH   JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:45 am

i believe Janet
Back to top Go down
TheILJ
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
TheILJ

My Mood : On edge

PostSubject: Re: JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH   JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:04 am

me too
Back to top Go down
michaelisthebest
michaelisthebest

My Mood : Upset

PostSubject: Re: JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH   JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:32 am

Janet did you notice that Michael Jackson had a spot on his leg
it was a broken needle in his body
i love you
i cry every day for you and michael
Back to top Go down
rain23415678
rain23415678

My Mood : Happy

PostSubject: micheal   JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:51 am

i feel so bad for micheal. i believe janet. he was such an amazing person. rest in peace micheal. prey you will always be in our hearts and lets hope your music is still in others hearts also. ilmj michael
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH   JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JANET JACKSON: DOCTOR RESPONSIBLE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH
Page 1 of 1