Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

My collection... (Pics posted)

Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Re: My collection... (Pics posted)

Post by Smooth Criminal on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:50 am

emi_da_MJ_fan wrote:heres my collection

Please don't post your collection in this topic as it will just be deleted - please make a new topic & post your collection.

Thanks,

Ian.

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:03 am

Thanks about that I'm normally using Amazon cuz sometimes I'm worried about eBay, because in eBay you get the stuff from someone else and in Amazon u get it directly from the factory, somehow I can trust more but I'll get something from eBay to give it a try. And also that bidding system in eBay is annoying me cuz sometimes u just write you're max and people start putting higher amounts of 20p more - which is annoying me terribly and people give crazy money for things that don't cost that much! =] And I want to ask u about the credit card, is it from eBay too?

Admin
    Admin

Post by Smooth Criminal on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Most my stuff is from ebay yes.... otherwise i get from shops, the credit card was from ebay - ebay will be easier for you if you click the "Buy Now" tab and it will list all the items to buy straight away instead of biddin for them - also if you feel you can't trust ebay in any way go for sellers that are "power sellers" they have gold trophy near there items - this means they have really good positive feedback.

I started using ebay a few months ago & i have never had any problems, apart from 1 in which i got my money refunded via "paypal" safest way to buy things.

I've never tried Amazon - but i might have a look at it, so thanks for mentionion that site. Smile

Kind regards,

Ian.

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson
    Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Smooth Criminal on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Had a look of Amazon.... i'll stick with ebay.

I bought a Michael Jackson Rememberance band off ebay last week, which i shall post soon.

- Michael Jackson
    Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Smooth Criminal on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:35 pm

^^stil yet to post haha

Anyway i bought the followin the other day should have it by wednesday Smile

I'm not sure if anyone has come across it on here but i know you can only get these online, there a bargain though!!!

The Ultimate Michael Jackson DVD Collection + Memorial:

- Michael Jackson
    Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Smooth Criminal on Sat May 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Recieved this bout 2 weeks ago now i think when i was ill with gastric flu.... have to say im really pleased with it... i recommend it to any Michael Jackson fan it's worth every penny.

- Michael Jackson
    ColdWater

My Mood : Calm

Post by ColdWater on Sun May 16, 2010 2:19 am

cool, ill check it out
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:10 am

Hey, I was just looking through your collection again and wanted to ask - are them signed pictures of Michael real? If yes, have you seen Michael in real life? And the ones that I won in the January contest - what about them, are they real?
    Sorry for asking so much questions Very Happy You seem to have a lot of stuff and have been probably collecting it for a very long time!
    btw i'll check out the dangerous collection too it looks cool ith that big box

Admin
    Admin

Post by Smooth Criminal on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:50 am

All the signed photo's are re-prints so they are not the original unfortuanltey.

Re-print's are just as good obviously have not the same value as an original but have collective value.

And those in the contest we're re-prints.

I havn't seen Michael in real life which is quite sad as i wish i had.

That DVD collection with the dangerous pic on isn't a dangerous collection it does have the dangerous live tours & such init but it also includes all his other live tour's as well MTV shows & so on.

- Michael Jackson
    Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Smooth Criminal on Thu May 12, 2011 4:59 am

Been a while since i posted here - mostly because of not many people about!!!

Anyway i have a good few more things i need to upload but havn't got round to doing it yet... once i have will get um posted. Smile

- Michael Jackson
    Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Smooth Criminal on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:34 pm

This is one of my most recent purchases... which my partner got made for me:

I love it!

- Michael Jackson
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Wow!! Now that's what I call original!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:16 am