Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Supernatural

4evermichael71

My Mood : Relaxed

Supernatural

Post by 4evermichael71 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:35 am

I am a die-hear Supernatural fanatic. I have 6 seasons on DVD and am really getting into Season 7. While I wish they would go back to the way it started and drop the angel/demons/God/Lucifr stuff, it seems that this is the way things will stay. I have heard this is the last season. Well, killing them off isn't an option as they have died several times already. I don't know how it will end, but I'm sure it will be in true Winchester style.
    Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Re: Supernatural

Post by Smooth Criminal on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Hi, im also a super die-hard supernatural fan & have all 5 seasons on dvd as im in the uk season six is still currently on tv and won't be on dvd till sometime after it's finished airing... hope your enjoying season 7 looking forward to it as im throughly enjoying season 6 up to now it's great stuff!

And apprently nothing has been decided wether season 7 will be the last... they could still yet be a season 8 if all goes well. Hopefully.

IMO i never want it to end, but everything comes to an end sometime... i just hope that when they do decide to end it they do end it in "true winchester style" like you said. Smile

Ian.

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:51 pm