MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Michael Jackson tribute concert lineup announced

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

Michael Jackson tribute concert lineup announced Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson tribute concert lineup announced   Michael Jackson tribute concert lineup announced Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:37 pm

Jermaine Jackson, the late singer's brother, has confirmed that Chris Brown, Mary J Blige, Sister Sledge and Natalie Cole are among the artists who will perform at the event later this month

Mary J Blige, Sister Sledge and Natalie Cole are among the artists who will perform at a Michael Jackson tribute concert in Austria later this month.

Jermaine Jackson, the late singer's brother, confirmed details of the event during a promotional video filmed at the imperial Schönbrunn palace in Vienna, where the concert will take place on 26 September.

"Michael would have loved this event because he was fascinated by castles and palaces – their elegance, history and legends," said Jermaine. Actress Angela Bassett is also set to make an appearance, as well as German boy-band US5 and Senegalese-American singer Akon. Performers are expected to cover Jackson's greatest hits at the concert, which organisers are billing as the main triibute event to the late King of Pop.

The lineup also includes singer Chris Brown, who was recently given five years' probation and community service for assaulting his ex-girlfriend, Rihanna. Brown has often said he owes his career to Jackson, whose dancing style the 20-year-old has often emulated.

Jermaine Jackson said the evening would be a "very special tribute" to his brother's "unforgettable music, as well as shedding light on this wonderful humanitarian". The Jackson family are expected to attend the concert, along with an audience of 65,000 fans. Organisers are also claiming the concert will be broadcast live to approximately one billion people worldwide.

Jackson quoted his brother Michael as having once said: "If you enter this world knowing you were loved, and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with."

Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
lovejonas_x
lovejonas_x

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson tribute concert lineup announced   Michael Jackson tribute concert lineup announced Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:45 pm

Cannt wait, thankyou for posting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovejonas)x
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson tribute concert lineup announced   Michael Jackson tribute concert lineup announced Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:35 pm

I don't think Chris Brown is the best choice, esp after what he did to Rihanna.
I can think of a couple of artists that would work well tho'
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson tribute concert lineup announced   Michael Jackson tribute concert lineup announced Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:18 pm

Yeah i agree with you on what you said about Chris Brown.

But i have to say im glad Mary J Blige is included..... she's really good & i love her music.

Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
madonna_mj
madonna_mj

My Mood : Relaxed

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson tribute concert lineup announced   Michael Jackson tribute concert lineup announced Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:52 pm

I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
http://kingofdance.freeforums.org/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson tribute concert lineup announced   Michael Jackson tribute concert lineup announced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson tribute concert lineup announced
Page 1 of 1