Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Michael Jackson Tribute Perfumes - Shameful Exploitation -

DJansen

Michael Jackson Tribute Perfumes - Shameful Exploitation -

Post by DJansen on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:18 pm

The Perfume Business is starting to stink: Joe Jackson is launching a new line of fragrances – A way to show his true majesty or his callous greed? It reeks of bad news!
    I see a red flag go up and I can hear the rumblings of discontent all over the world already!! Beguiled by money and morally corrupt, Joe Jackson is getting into bed with a whoremaster, and ruthlessly pursues his own agenda to profit from his son’s death with the least bit of compunction – There is a transparency problem: Julian Franck Rouas’s finger in the pie is adding insult to injury, and I don’t think that all the facts were brought out. Find out the truth underneath the glitz at, affraid Arrow http://jacksontributefragrances.blogspot.com/
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Re: Michael Jackson Tribute Perfumes - Shameful Exploitation -

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:09 am

I am admitting this here and now that it toke me some time to realize that all the stuff that comes out of Michael's "estate" is exploitation and is only being put out to gain money for the greedy members of that family (they know who they are! - and we do too!)

Well I'm glad that I finally reached the point where Michael's death is becoming more and more real (even though that's not what I'd like to believe) and therefore, it is easier for me to see what is really worth the attention and money and what is just feeding someone's bank account.

The New Michael Jackson Fragrances - A Sickly Smell of Greed by Julian Rouas Paris

Post by DJansen on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:49 pm

Take a peek at the new Jackson Tribute Fragrances - A Sickly Smell of Greed by Julian Rouas Paris

Julian Rouas is continuing his shameful exploitation of Michael Jackson' s image. He has manipulated MJ's kids to join the fray.

A MUST READ: THE LOWDOWN ON JULIAN ROUAS PARIS

Sponsored content

Re: Michael Jackson Tribute Perfumes - Shameful Exploitation -

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:23 pm