Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

MEMBERS (please read)

Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

MEMBERS (please read)

Post by Smooth Criminal on Thu May 19, 2011 9:34 am

Okay for a long time now it seems the forum has become very unactive, and im at the point in which i think why should i bother? ...everyday myself & Billie are continously finding ways to improve the forum.

There is contests waiting to be started, topics waiting to replied to etc etc etc

I have even added 1 or 2 more catergory's up to now which you will find in the music section...

The point of this post is to try & get you members to listen & try & take more part in the forum - if you think there summit wrong with the forum, then do tell us - we're here to listen.

Also why not invite your friends/family etc?

Anyway i'd really hate to give up on this forum because no-one bother's but if its gets to that point then i really don't know!

So please take in what i have said & help us to help you bring you a better service.

Any problems myself & Billie are here.

Ian.

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:03 am