Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

2011 Latest Nike Air Max Skybline Shoes discount on gobizsale.com.

innkeeper67

2011 Latest Nike Air Max Skybline Shoes discount on gobizsale.com.

Post by innkeeper67 on Sun May 15, 2011 4:20 am

Welcome to LINK REMOVED . 2011 Most latest popular style product in good price, More discount,More lower price than ever.good quality guaranteed,free fast dropshipping, accept payment by Paypal.

Accept Safe payment-----PAYPAL;
    Free shipping cost-----Dropshipping accepted;
    No Min Order-----you can order one product at a time;
    Delivery time------5 days to 7 days to all over the world.

thank you for your attention,wishing your family good health and lots of happiness.
    Our online store,its quality will be an agreeable surprise to you besides the new style,so that they sell like hot cakes.Thank you for coming.

Hope to receive your initial order as soon as possible.

Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Re: 2011 Latest Nike Air Max Skybline Shoes discount on gobizsale.com.

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Sun May 15, 2011 1:13 pm

innkeeper67 - I have removed your links and deleted the rest identical topics..the purpose of this forum is to spend some time here, learn new stuff, meet other fans of MJ and hopefully enjoy yourself! It is irrelevant for you to post websites to advertise your own or someone else's bussinesses! I would appreciate it if you don't do it again! Thanks! =)

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:19 pm