MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

SIMON COWELL DEATH THREAT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

SIMON COWELL DEATH THREAT Empty
PostSubject: SIMON COWELL DEATH THREAT   SIMON COWELL DEATH THREAT Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:43 am

SIMON Cowell is beefing up security at his LA mansion because mad X Factor rejects want to kill him.

The 51-year-old has revealed his life is in danger from scores of crazed wannabes he has booted off the show.

And he is so scared that he has ordered new high-security gates, fencing and lighting around his £13million Beverly Hills estate.

“People want to kill me,” he said. “It’s serious and we have a lot of security now for that reason.

“My bosses told me they have been shown e-mails threatening my life. They said one man wanted to stab me.
“It sent a chill down me. But I’m used to it.”

Simon’s brutal put-downs led to a number of contestants attacking him on his previous show American Idol. One wannabe, Jonathan Rea, threw a glass of water over him and another,

Eric Chapman, had to be dragged out of the building after lunging at Simon with a tub of gel and threatening to “fix his hair”.

Simon says he receives 500 hate-filled emails a week.

Now with the U.S. version of X Factor expected to make him an even bigger star across the pond, he’s taking no chances.

Show bosses have also been urged to step up security around Simon’s fellow judges, including new signing Cheryl Cole, 27.

The show’s other female panellist, 48-year-old Paula Abdul, has also voiced fears for her safety.
“Do you think I want to get shot?” she said.

“Sometimes when we don’t even think they may be harmful, the security men are edging towards getting the kids out of the door.”

One source said: “The audition period of the show is always seen as being the most dangerous time for Simon and the judges because some people take rejection very badly indeed.”
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

PostSubject: Re: SIMON COWELL DEATH THREAT   SIMON COWELL DEATH THREAT Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:26 pm

A bit excessive...
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: SIMON COWELL DEATH THREAT   SIMON COWELL DEATH THREAT Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:51 pm

LOL ...he's a very important person Haha.

Nah but your right as much as i love Simon - seems a bit extreme, but he has the money so why not.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIMON COWELL DEATH THREAT   SIMON COWELL DEATH THREAT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SIMON COWELL DEATH THREAT
Page 1 of 1