Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

what is the most memorable moment about michael jackson?

bbchick007

My Mood : Happy

what is the most memorable moment about michael jackson?

Post by bbchick007 on Wed May 11, 2011 4:05 pm

with me it was today when i was stuck in traffic and changed the radio station and michael jackson's man in the mirror came on i was stoked lol
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Re: what is the most memorable moment about michael jackson?

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Thu May 12, 2011 1:54 pm

The one moment that i can remember clearly right now is when i went to Michael's exhibition on 22 December 2009 at the O2. I've said this before too i think, but it was a very spiritual moment. I went close to the white shirt from Ghosts and i got that weird feeling that Michael was there. I was just standing there, gazing at the shirt for about 10 mins and i wouldn't look away because it felt so good. Like, i felt his presence in a way. Really hard to describe..it was just breathtaking...

Current date/time is Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:58 am