MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

The royal wedding.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

The royal wedding. Empty
PostSubject: The royal wedding.   The royal wedding. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Anyone watch then?

I wasn't gonna watch it but i was up early this morning so thought i'd stick it on, watched till the balcony bit then turned off...

Anyone think Kate & Will's looked great?

I wish all the happiness to them, they seem a great match.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

The royal wedding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The royal wedding.   The royal wedding. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:22 pm

I did! I watched the whole thing against my will - my mom wanted me to record it for her and when you record something you can't change the channel so I was stuck with it ;/
Anyway.. I though they looked great! They truly are a wonderful couple! They seem very down-to-earth. My favourite princess is Diana but Kate was also beautiful! It's like a whole new royal generation since William and Harry look very normal in a way..if that makes sense Very Happy

And the wedding was great but I disapprove of the idea of making such a big and expensive spectacle. I mean, I know it's a big deal but it's not worth wasting so many millions for this when so many people are starving to death. I guess i'll just never understand them.
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

The royal wedding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The royal wedding.   The royal wedding. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:07 pm

That's one of the reason's i wasn't going to watch it, the fact it's such a big thing just because it's royal... not like when i get married it's gonna be on tv.

When i was watching i was quite surprised how many people where there, i mean seriously come of it, they must have better things to do then travel from all over the world to not see that much at all if were honest as the crowd wern't in the Abbey so they never saw them get married... they coulda watched it at home.

But anyway it was a nice wedding.... but then again ain't most wedding's?

One must leave it at that Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

The royal wedding. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The royal wedding.   The royal wedding. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The royal wedding.
Page 1 of 1