MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Nirvana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

Nirvana Empty
PostSubject: Nirvana   Nirvana Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Nirvana is an awesome band but it is quite one of a kind. It is not for everybody's taste. Their style is uncaring, rough and easy going. They were always high or drunk when they were on the stage and they've said that music is a way to express who you are when youre drunk. They introduced grunge to the world and were followed up by a series of bands such as Blur and Sway, which set the end of hard rock ;(

Kurt Cobain has an amazing one of a kind voice and since there was a lot of potential in the band Axl Rose asked them to open for Guns n Roses and therefore to help them since they looked cool. Kurt Cobain turned down on Axl and started this big fight with him by saying he doesnt want to have anything to do with GNR. So they did a fight on numerous occasions and did have a selection of incidents. (The best one on 1992 mtv awards where kurt cobain goes on stage before the show and spits on what he thinks is Axl's piano but turns out to be Elton John's who was playing with GNR that night! )

So even though I'm a die hard guns n roses fan, i also like nirvana and they do have some great music.
I'm even wearing a Nirvana t-shirt right now Very Happy

Here's the best of:

smells like teen spirit

lithium (i remembered the periodic table in science by singing this song in my head Very Happy )

rape me

Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson

Nirvana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace! :: General Members Lounge. :: Music Maniacs-
Jump to: