MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Your dream.

Go down 
+2
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Smooth Criminal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

Your dream. Empty
PostSubject: Your dream.   Your dream. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:06 pm

What's your ultimate dream in life?

Want a nice house? Kids? Own your own company? You get what i mean... so what's everyone's ultimate dream in life & do you think you will achieve it?
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

Your dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream.   Your dream. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:27 pm

I like this question. Let's see..
In a couple of years I want to leave London and go to America..I want to travel, get a notebook and write down all my impressions. I don't need a camera..my eyes will take the pictures. I just want to enjoy it..meet people, have fun! I want to go to as much concerts as possible. I found my true nature and that's rock..so i wanna see my favourite bands..guns n roses..aerosmith..so on..
So yeah..my dream is to see life in extraordinary way and have fun every single minute..no to be stuck between school and work for the whole of it!
I don't know if I'm going to achieve it but if i get the opportunity i'll jump on it.
I wish this was the 80s in Los Angeles..i love them times!
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

Your dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream.   Your dream. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Haha.... sounds great Billie... with that sorts attitude it sounds like you will never get bored... maybe while your in education maybe but once that's behind you im sure you will achieve some if not all your dreams.
Back to top Go down
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

Your dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream.   Your dream. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:59 pm

I hope so Ian! But it doesn't look like it would be anytime soon! ;(
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
Mj Awesome
Mj Awesome

Your dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream.   Your dream. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Well my dream was to meet mj but now I can't so my dream is to go to neverland ranch
Back to top Go down
sandra2
sandra2

Your dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream.   Your dream. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2021 10:29 am

My dream is,come close to michael!! Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
Ravenfreak
Ravenfreak

My Mood : Calm

Your dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream.   Your dream. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 2:06 am

My dream is to be a programmer some day. I just need to figure out the perfect time to go back to school. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ellian
Ellian

Your dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream.   Your dream. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 7:59 am

My dream is to marry my soulmate (lucky enough to be engaged already) and grow our little family while both of us have our careers and become successful and luckily it will not just be a dream. We will reach our dreams with hard work and determination I love you🤵👰👨👩👧👦💅📸
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

Your dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream.   Your dream. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 11:44 am

Ravenfreak wrote:
My dream is to be a programmer some day. I just need to figure out the perfect time to go back to school. Razz

That's a great job - i have no idea of programming but it is something that has interest me in the past, im sure you will get there some day Smile

Ellian wrote:
My dream is to marry my soulmate (lucky enough to be engaged already) and grow our little family while both of us have our careers and become successful and luckily it will not just be a dream. We will reach our dreams with hard work and determination I love you🤵👰👨👩👧👦💅📸

Great dream - A nice reality soon though eh Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your dream. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your dream.   Your dream. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your dream.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace! :: General Members Lounge. :: About you-
Jump to: