Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Your dream.

Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Your dream.

Post by Smooth Criminal on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:06 pm

What's your ultimate dream in life?

Want a nice house? Kids? Own your own company? You get what i mean... so what's everyone's ultimate dream in life & do you think you will achieve it?

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Re: Your dream.

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:27 am

I like this question. Let's see..
    In a couple of years I want to leave London and go to America..I want to travel, get a notebook and write down all my impressions. I don't need a camera..my eyes will take the pictures. I just want to enjoy it..meet people, have fun! I want to go to as much concerts as possible. I found my true nature and that's rock..so i wanna see my favourite bands..guns n roses..aerosmith..so on..
    So yeah..my dream is to see life in extraordinary way and have fun every single minute..no to be stuck between school and work for the whole of it!
    I don't know if I'm going to achieve it but if i get the opportunity i'll jump on it.
    I wish this was the 80s in Los Angeles..i love them times!

Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Post by Smooth Criminal on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:08 pm

Haha.... sounds great Billie... with that sorts attitude it sounds like you will never get bored... maybe while your in education maybe but once that's behind you im sure you will achieve some if not all your dreams.

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:59 pm

I hope so Ian! But it doesn't look like it would be anytime soon! ;(

Post by Mj Awesome on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Well my dream was to meet mj but now I can't so my dream is to go to neverland ranch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:31 pm