Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Exclusive online shop coming soon.

Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Exclusive online shop coming soon.

Post by Smooth Criminal on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:35 am

Hi all would just like to announce that very soon the forum will have an online shop named after it & will sell Michael Jackson collectables.

I thought this would be reallly good, and as my partner has made a success out of her shop i figured i would make one in order to sell MJ collectables to those of you that are interested.

This shop won't just attract members from this forum but from everywhere else.

All collectables that will be put on that site will be Brand New.

Once the shop is fully complete i will post the link here & you can check it out.

Regards,

Ian.

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Re: Exclusive online shop coming soon.

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:07 pm

That's fantastic Ian! I would definitely look through your shop when it's ready! I wish you huge success!

Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Post by Smooth Criminal on Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:28 pm

Thanks very much Billie, should have it up & running in about 2-3 weeks, to start with they won't be much to buy but i will keep adding stuff.

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:41 am