MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PropertyofMJ28
PropertyofMJ28

My Mood : Happy

Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?  Empty
PostSubject: Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?    Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:40 pm

So we all know that August 29th is just around the corner.

What is everyone planning to do to celebrate for our King?

throwhat

Back to top Go down
http://Mikegasmic.omgforum.net
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?    Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Well i'll certainly have his cd's on all day.... as well as candles lit on my fire half as i have like a shrine above my fire-place with pictures, cd's & other stuff...

Will also be watching some of his live concerts i have on dvd.

Hopefully i will get on here & change the forum's theme on that day set for next months theme which Billie has already sent me.

I think it would also be nice to have a lil contest on here if there enough people interested, with maybe a minor price available.

What's everyone else plannin on doing?
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

PostSubject: Re: Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?    Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Well that's the day I'll be flying back to London. I will also listen to Michael all day long and I've made a birthday card for him. Unfortunately I'll be away from the computer tomorrow. I would like to ask the admins for a favour. Would it be possible if they do the contests on the 31 of August? I love contests and I want to take part in them but the 31 is the first day I could go on the computer! I would really appreciate it if we do them when I'm back! Thanks guys! Keep chillin while it's still summertime! =]
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
El
Member Of The Month
Member Of The Month
El

PostSubject: Re: Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?    Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Today is the 29th of August. Happy Birthday, Michael!!!

I've been to the cinema with my daughter. Our "Cinema House" showed MJ's best concerts and videos. Many young people came, practically all of them were wearing T-shirts and bags with MJ's photos. They sang along, screamed and applauded after every song like at the real concert. It was so touching! The atmosphere was great! It was a pleasure to be among MJ's fans, we understood each other without words!

ilmj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?    Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace! :: Michael Jackson Online :: Michael Jackson-
Jump to: