Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?

PropertyofMJ28

My Mood : Happy

Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?

Post by PropertyofMJ28 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:40 am

So we all know that August 29th is just around the corner.

What is everyone planning to do to celebrate for our King?

throwhat

Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Re: Someone's turning 52. What are your plans?

Post by Smooth Criminal on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:16 pm

Well i'll certainly have his cd's on all day.... as well as candles lit on my fire half as i have like a shrine above my fire-place with pictures, cd's & other stuff...

Will also be watching some of his live concerts i have on dvd.

Hopefully i will get on here & change the forum's theme on that day set for next months theme which Billie has already sent me.

I think it would also be nice to have a lil contest on here if there enough people interested, with maybe a minor price available.

What's everyone else plannin on doing?

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:59 am

Well that's the day I'll be flying back to London. I will also listen to Michael all day long and I've made a birthday card for him. Unfortunately I'll be away from the computer tomorrow. I would like to ask the admins for a favour. Would it be possible if they do the contests on the 31 of August? I love contests and I want to take part in them but the 31 is the first day I could go on the computer! I would really appreciate it if we do them when I'm back! Thanks guys! Keep chillin while it's still summertime! =]

Member Of The Month
    Member Of The Month

My Mood : Happy

Post by El on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Today is the 29th of August. Happy Birthday, Michael!!!

I've been to the cinema with my daughter. Our "Cinema House" showed MJ's best concerts and videos. Many young people came, practically all of them were wearing T-shirts and bags with MJ's photos. They sang along, screamed and applauded after every song like at the real concert. It was so touching! The atmosphere was great! It was a pleasure to be among MJ's fans, we understood each other without words!

ilmj

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 27, 2017 8:43 pm