Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

eminem and Rihanna

Steph

My Mood : Happy

eminem and Rihanna

Post by Steph on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:32 am

ok i'm not the biggest of fans of eminem...i like some of his stuff but the song he's done with rihanna is by far one of his best.

I've put the video in this post but for anyone easily offended don't bother even clicking on it.

Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Re: eminem and Rihanna

Post by Smooth Criminal on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:43 pm

Is this his most recent? Thanks alot for posting, love his music never heard this one till now, it really good.... Rihanna's got a great voice in this too.

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:23 am

I just heard this a few days ago from a friend of mine and I think it's brilliant. I don't really listen to Eminem but Rihanna is amazing. The video is just fantastic! I would say that Megan Fox - good choice! I think the video made me like the song. It's just very artistic and extraordinary .. especially the fire! Fantastic!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content