MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Our Own Phrase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

Our Own Phrase Empty
PostSubject: Our Own Phrase   Our Own Phrase Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:02 pm

I came up with another idea. What if our forum has his own phrase. My school has their own phrase and it is "Being succesfull and feeling succesfull" I think it will be nice if we take off that sentence at the beginning and write our quote there. So if you all like the idea please come up with quotes that you think will suit our forum and we are going to choose the best one and put it at ready position!
Please everyone give a quote even if you don't feel confident about it we should all work on it together - not one person doing everything and that quote representing that person only!

Of course there is another way! Admins or members can make a contest for best decorated phrase of the forum or something but I still think the first idea is better.

So please if you like the idea - give suggestions, we need you!!!
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

Our Own Phrase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Own Phrase   Our Own Phrase Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:40 am

Great idea.... will have to have a think of some phrases for this Smile
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net

Our Own Phrase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace! :: Welcome To MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace :: Feedback-
Jump to: