MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Katherine Jackson is sued for $13m to settle old debt as she rubbishes claims Debbie Rowe wants custody of children

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

Katherine Jackson is sued for $13m to settle old debt as she rubbishes claims Debbie Rowe wants custody of children Empty
PostSubject: Katherine Jackson is sued for $13m to settle old debt as she rubbishes claims Debbie Rowe wants custody of children   Katherine Jackson is sued for $13m to settle old debt as she rubbishes claims Debbie Rowe wants custody of children Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Michael Jackson's mother is being sued for $13million by a South Korean newspaper which hopes to recoup the costs of a cancelled tour.
If granted the payout would wipe out much of Katherine's income from Michael Jackson's estate, meant to support her while she cares for his children.

The Segye Times has filed papers with the Michael Jackson estate, informing the court it has a judgement dating back to 1994 against Mrs Jackson for $4 million

The newspaper claims it advanced Mrs Jackson, husband Joe and son Jermaine $5.5 million for a series of Jackson family concerts which never took place.
According to U.S. website TMZ the papers state that with interest the judgement now exceeds $13 million. The newspaper is asking for an order from the judge forcing the estate to pay it any money it might be planning to give to Mrs Jackson.

It comes as Mrs Jackson, 80, gave her first TV interview since her son's death - revealing she did not meet the singer's ex-wife until after he died.
She said her first meeting with Debbie Rowe - the mother of two of Michael's children - took place when they were mourning his death

Mrs Jackson rubbished reports that the former nurse was fighting for custody of Prince Michael and Paris, and described how they 'clicked right away'.

'We cried together, we talked. We had a nice time together because when we met it was just Michael we thought about mostly - and the children,' she said.

'All the rumours about Debbie Rowe wanting to take the children away are completely false.
'Debbie's happy with the arrangement the way Michael left it and she sees nothing wrong with me raising the children I respect her and love her for that.

'Debbie's the children's biological mother and I feel that she should be in their lives and the children should know her.'

Mrs Jackson gave the rare insight into her grandchildren's lives during her interview on U.S. TV - to mark the first anniversary of Michael's death.

She even confessed she had disapproved of her son making his children wear masks in public, and wants them to live more normal lives.

'I never did like the fact that he put scarves or veils over their faces, so that's why I didn't do it,' she said.

'As long as we have them protected with security guards, I think that's fine.
I know sooner or later after they got older, which they are now, they wouldn't want that, so I stopped it.'

Although Prince, Paris and Blanket are currently being home-schooled, Mrs Jackson said she was contemplating sending them to a private school in the future.

'Blanket's not ready yet. Paris has said she wasn't ready either, but when they went to check out some schools with their cousins - Tito's boys - she liked it, so she said she wants to go,' she said. 'We'll see what happens in September.'

While Prince is interested in the TV industry, Mrs Jackson revealed how Paris wants to be an actress and Blanket is already showing a flair for music.

'Prince loves the camera. They were doing this with Michael before Michael passed. He wanted to be behind scenes and do movies and things like that, so Prince was working with him,' she said.
'Paris wants to be an actress - which she is already. And she wants to play the piano. She still plays it, but she plays by ear.

'Blanket can carry a tune very well and he has rhythm and he can dance.'
And Mrs Jackson revealed how Michael's children spent years not even knowing their father was a world famous singer.

'At one time they didn't even know, because he never did let them know what he was doing, never did show them any videos of himself,' she said.

Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

Katherine Jackson is sued for $13m to settle old debt as she rubbishes claims Debbie Rowe wants custody of children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katherine Jackson is sued for $13m to settle old debt as she rubbishes claims Debbie Rowe wants custody of children   Katherine Jackson is sued for $13m to settle old debt as she rubbishes claims Debbie Rowe wants custody of children Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:38 pm

I really don't know how to react to this post. First about the children - I have never felt very sorry for them which I don't know why! Since I know how Michael got them I feel like he didn't know them either because they were just given to him! Anyway as I also know how much he loved them I respect that and know that they were three of the happiest children in the world! It's a shame that Michael didn't let them know who he was but I know that they now know and are very proud of him. It is great that they already know what they want to do and it's even greater that they are very likely to achieve it because in fact they are Michael Jackson's children. It is nice that all of them have picked something that their daddy used to do. Something confuses me - In Michael Jackson's home movies we can see at the end Paris being asked a question "what do you wanna be when you grow up?" and her answear is "i wanna be like my daddy" which is weird as this article claims they didn't know what their dad did. This shows how false some things are in the media and how probably other things might be wrong too which makes them fees unlikely true as well!
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Jackson is sued for $13m to settle old debt as she rubbishes claims Debbie Rowe wants custody of children   Katherine Jackson is sued for $13m to settle old debt as she rubbishes claims Debbie Rowe wants custody of children Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:48 am

That's the thing with the media as much truth they publish they also publish alot of rumour's & hear' say.

Anyway concernin the article the masks part - i like the fact Michael did that with them, i know it may not seem normal but i think it's different and as normal as any other family every one is different & it's no-one's right to dissaprove.

It will be interesting to watch them grow up & see how they turn out & what kind of careers they eventually have...

Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Jackson is sued for $13m to settle old debt as she rubbishes claims Debbie Rowe wants custody of children   Katherine Jackson is sued for $13m to settle old debt as she rubbishes claims Debbie Rowe wants custody of children Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Yeah that's what I want to see too. If any of them show talent in singing or dancing we can expect great things of them!

About the masks - yeah it's kinda michael's bussiness and no one else's no one can judge him for that. i think it's very nice that he did that because he is sure they are safe and that only shows how much he loves them and cares for them! i know he would be heartbroken if something happened to any of them! he also said that they have a normal life with other kids, having fun at home, living so largely, having everything they wish for and still having michael to keep them right and safe and make good people out of them!
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Jackson is sued for $13m to settle old debt as she rubbishes claims Debbie Rowe wants custody of children   Katherine Jackson is sued for $13m to settle old debt as she rubbishes claims Debbie Rowe wants custody of children Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson is sued for $13m to settle old debt as she rubbishes claims Debbie Rowe wants custody of children
Page 1 of 1