Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

The Wiz - You can't win.

Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

The Wiz - You can't win.

Post by Smooth Criminal on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:33 pm

I love this movie.... & i absolutley love this scene:

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Re: The Wiz - You can't win.

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:35 am

Yeah it's great. It's a shame that I haven't seen The Wiz yet. Tried to download it but something went wrong and I never tried again. Should try these days seems interesting even though I've read a lot of articles that it was a flop. Michael's voice is so perfect - you can see he puts a lot of passion and love and enjoyes what he's doing.

Post by kimerajamm on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:32 am

This movie portrays a black version of The Wizard of Oz (not to be racist)... Unlike the first one which showed a lot of country life, this one portrayed the city life and that's why there are buildings in most scences... And the costumes were meant to look the way they do, they show the city life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:11 pm