Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

The Michael Jackson Exhibition

Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

The Michael Jackson Exhibition

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:57 am

I came across this from posters and the news as there was a huge buzz around it. I know it's quite late to post this but I decided to post it anyway. So this is the official exhibition. I went there on the 22.12.2009 with my dad at 11 o'clock and I must say I LOVED IT! It was so great to see Michael's stuff there - I touched some of the jackets, the car, and the rocket from Leave me Alone.
    Showcasing some of the most personal and iconic memorabilia from The King of Pop’s extraordinary life, Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition celebrates his unparalleled career, open for a limited European exclusive run at The O2 bubble.

The exhibit chronicles Michael’s rise to fame with The Jackson 5 at Motown Records, his record-breaking solo career as a global superstar, and end with the spectacular shows he had planned for The O2 arena before his untimely death. This extensive, never before seen collection is exhibited across nine different themed galleries and include more than 200 objects.