Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

The Michael Jackson Exhibition

Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

The Michael Jackson Exhibition

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:57 am

I came across this from posters and the news as there was a huge buzz around it. I know it's quite late to post this but I decided to post it anyway. So this is the official exhibition. I went there on the 22.12.2009 with my dad at 11 o'clock and I must say I LOVED IT! It was so great to see Michael's stuff there - I touched some of the jackets, the car, and the rocket from Leave me Alone.
    Showcasing some of the most personal and iconic memorabilia from The King of Pop’s extraordinary life, Michael Jackson: The Official Exhibition celebrates his unparalleled career, open for a limited European exclusive run at The O2 bubble.

The exhibit chronicles Michael’s rise to fame with The Jackson 5 at Motown Records, his record-breaking solo career as a global superstar, and end with the spectacular shows he had planned for The O2 arena before his untimely death. This extensive, never before seen collection is exhibited across nine different themed galleries and include more than 200 objects.

Admin
    Admin

Re: The Michael Jackson Exhibition

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:01 am

I want to point out something. When I went there I saw the shirt from Ghosts. I was just standing there staring at the shirt and some strange feeling was born inside me. It was so nice! I've never felt Michael so close before. And even though everything there had a little piece of Michael in it that shirt impressed me the most. The stupid thing was that we couldn't take pictures!!

Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Post by Smooth Criminal on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Sound's great... i would love it... but yh it's ashame you wer'nt aloud to take pictures... thanks for postin this.

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson
    Anna1

Post by Anna1 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Good post. Thanks for that ♥️
    ColdWater

My Mood : Calm

Post by ColdWater on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:54 am

my friend went there and brought back some souveniors and a few pictures he sneaked on his phone
    El
    Member Of The Month
    Member Of The Month

My Mood : Happy

Post by El on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:35 pm

I wish I could visit this exhibition!!! You're so lucky Billie queen !
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:22 am

I know! When I understood about it I really wanted to go but mom said no and even though I begged so much she kept on saying no because she said there is no point in buying two tickets when she doesn't want to go. So I though there is no hope and I forgot about it and was very sad! But daddy saw me and said "what's wrong" and when I explained to him he said he doesn't mind coming with me! So I really appreciate what he did, especially when I know that he isn't such a big MJ fan! And I really enjoyed it! I think he liked it too! All that glamour and sparkle - it was truly amazing!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:40 am