Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Emergency!!!

Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Emergency!!!

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Tue May 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Oh my God people! I just realised something that my friend showed me few months ago! We discovered it together. It's about some people called illuminati who really did kill Michael. There are a few 10 minute long clips on youtube made by a person who's been studying them for a long time. At the beginning I didn't believe that and said "Sorry that's just not my thing, I don't believe this." But gradually everything fitted and matched completely and now I tell you this is the truth.
    I think that you can trust me and even though it looks boring or whatever please please please make sure to watch them videos!!! The videos are limited and those people use their connections to take them off the internet please watch them as fast as you can and comment on what you think even if you believe or not!