MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Katie Price unveils babywear range

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

My Mood : Happy

Katie Price unveils babywear range Empty
PostSubject: Katie Price unveils babywear range   Katie Price unveils babywear range Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:48 am

Katie Price has launched her new line of babywear - and confirmed she also plans a range of children's make-up.

The former glamour model - aka Jordan - said the cosmetics are part of her future business plans.

"Not this year, but that is happening," she said.

Earlier this year, her former husband singer Peter Andre said he was "absolutely disgusted" after pictures emerged of his and the model's young daughter in false eyelashes and wearing make-up.

Katie also said she wanted more children of her own - eight in total.

She confirmed she was not pregnant, but declined to comment further when asked about her private life.
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Katie Price unveils babywear range   Katie Price unveils babywear range Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:51 am

This is just plain wrong...why the hell would anyone want to put there child in something with a ex-glamour models name on it.....I for one wouldn't she's hardly best role model for mums after recent photos of what she did to her daughter with the make up and fake lashes!!!
Can't stand the woman,she a disgrace to women she really is!
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Katie Price unveils babywear range   Katie Price unveils babywear range Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:00 pm

She get's on my nerves i tend to try & not read anything to do with her, it's disgustin how she dressed her daughter up that time it was in the paper stated in Stephs post.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katie Price unveils babywear range   Katie Price unveils babywear range Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katie Price unveils babywear range
Page 1 of 1