Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Why I haven't been on...

HealTheWorld

My Mood : Relaxed
    Location : I have one question, "why am I so addicted to Lucky Star??"

Why I haven't been on...

Post by HealTheWorld on Thu May 20, 2010 12:25 am

I haven't been on here for weeks or so now, and I have a good reason why.

First, I am a pretty busy person. It's hard to keep up 2 youtubes, a facebook, twitter, and many accounts on various forums :/ And there's only 2 weeks left of school, and summer is totally off limits because 1/3 of the time, I'll be outta state or not near a computer. The other 2/3 is for reading/altador cup V in June/drawing/movie making/etc. It'll be amazing if I can get on here before 8/24 :c

And a week ago, my laptop's hard drive crashed :c Then I got sick, for the second time this year. I do have a new laptop though Very Happy

For an apology, here is my newest AMV that I worked a few hours on (due to me getting distracted every 10 minutes >.>) I made it on the original wmm Very Happy

TheILJ

My Mood : On edge

Re: Why I haven't been on...

Post by TheILJ on Thu May 20, 2010 8:25 am

haha welcome again

lol i havnt been since months i guess, so i dont think u had been not here more than me Wink
    Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Post by Smooth Criminal on Thu May 20, 2010 9:27 am

Welcome back HealTheWorld... we know many people lead busy live's & as long as you still have a bit of time for us that's perfectly fine Smile ...anyway the forum hasn't been that active as you have probably noticed!

Welcome back anyway.... & welcome back as well ILJ nice to have you both here Smile

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:29 am