Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Poltergiest?

Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Poltergiest?

Post by Smooth Criminal on Sat May 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Anyone have any belief in these??

Never come across any such thing but i wonder if anyone has?

Steph

My Mood : Happy

Re: Poltergiest?

Post by Steph on Mon May 17, 2010 2:14 am

I believe in them as the theory is that only Poltergiests are the only spirit form that can harm or move items...(from German poltern, meaning "to rumble", "to make a noise" and Geist, meaning "ghost" or "spirit")

And having seen things move on their own etc and also being cut by one i believe strongly in them.

However their is nothing to suggest that they are nasty etc that just something Hollywood have come up with lol
    Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Post by Smooth Criminal on Mon May 17, 2010 3:42 am

Yeah i remember that story you told us... can't member where now lol about things movin on there own where you used to work... very strange but proves that there is such things.

Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Mon May 17, 2010 11:29 am

I've probably told you already but I'm very intested in such things. Spent so much time reading and watching movies about these things they just always have an explanation which disapoints me. It is very strange to me how these things happened to you Steph! It has probably been very frightening experience - I'm not very sure if I would like to meet something like this in my life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:46 pm