Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Michael Jackson and Cirque du Soleil

Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Michael Jackson and Cirque du Soleil

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Mon May 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Cirque du Soleil is joining forces with the true entertainment legend Michael Jackson.
    The magic of Cirque du Soleil and the genius of the King of Pop will be combined in the creation, development, and production of Michael Jackson projects based on the music and songs of Michael Jackson.

An arena-touring show is expected to debut in late Fall 2011 and a Las Vegas permanent show is expected to open in late 2012.

Special lifestyle projects, including a nightclub to open with the Las Vegas show, will also be developed.

Re: Michael Jackson and Cirque du Soleil

Post by tomorrowbrings on Sun May 29, 2011 2:16 pm

I am wondering if there are MJ fans in the midwest (USA) who are interested in seeing this Cirque performance. I have not found many fans in my area and I would like to communicate with others who share my appreciate my appreciation and understanding of this great artist and human being.

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:02 pm