Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Jacksons Stun-Gun Scare

Steph

My Mood : Happy

Jacksons Stun-Gun Scare

Post by Steph on Mon May 03, 2010 7:00 am

Michael might be gone, but there's no shortage of drama in the Jackson household.

An investigation has been launched following claims that Michael Jackson's youngest son was threatened with a stun gun.

The Jacksons now have a child protection case on their hands.

Eight-year-old Blanket was reportedly chased around his grandmother's home with a 300,000-volt weapon by his 13-year-old cousin (Jermaine Jackson's son Jaafar).

Celebrity website TMZ.com claims bodyguards intervened before anyone could get hurt, and social workers then allegedly spent over six hours at the Jackson family compound in LA.

The children's grandmother Katherine Jackson was granted custody of the children following Michael's death last June.

Katherine's lawyer Adam Streisand has confirmed the child protection investigation, but has denied the children were ever in danger from the weapon.
    He insists the gun was confiscated two weeks ago and denies that Blanket was ever threatened: "Two weeks ago, Jermaine Jackson's 13-year-old son, Jaafar, who lives with his mother Alejandra at the home of Mrs Katherine Jackson, received a package with a Taser he ordered online.

"When Katherine and a security guard heard the sound of said taser being tested - on a piece of paper, Streisand assures - upstairs, they immediately went upstairs and confiscated the weapon.

"Mrs Jackson took control over it and then had it removed from the house.There was no other incident. Blanket Jackson never saw or heard the taser. Neither did Paris Jackson. Prince saw the taser in the possession of security. There is no second Taser.

"All of the kids are happy, healthy and wonderful and that is Mrs Jackson's only objective and concern."
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Re: Jacksons Stun-Gun Scare

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Mon May 03, 2010 12:25 pm

That has a big cause for concern! If a 13-year-old can order a gun and play around with it who can't? It's just not right!

Current date/time is Sat May 27, 2017 8:47 pm