Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Sorry guys

Steph

My Mood : Happy

Sorry guys

Post by Steph on Sun May 02, 2010 11:47 pm

Sorry i've not been about much over the passed week.....Lee's had the week off work so been spending time with him.
    I'm not totally sure the whole story but Ian hasn't been on for the passed week either due to being in hospital, but hopefully we'll get things moving on here again over the next couple of weeks.

Ian hope your feeling better and on the mend, and that your stay in hospital is for nothing too serious.
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Re: Sorry guys

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Mon May 03, 2010 3:44 am

I've noticed that no admin was present for some time and have been wondering why but I guess it's not a problem as long as no one is on here anyway. Well I hope that Ian is allright and getting better! Also I wanted to ask if you, Steph would change the theme for us. I sent it to Ian and he liked it - he said he'll change it but as he's not here, you can do it if you can. Just tell me and I'll pm you the bids of the theme.

My Mood : Happy

Post by Steph on Mon May 03, 2010 6:36 am

yeah you can pm them to me...and i'll try to get the it changed within the next couple of days.
    Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Post by Smooth Criminal on Wed May 05, 2010 6:14 am

Thanks Steph |& Billie....

I came down bad begininning last week & had doctor out & so on been on tablets then i was admitted to hospital on saturday as i was dehydratin & they came up with thats its Gastric Flu they let me out next day as i told them i'd rather be at home, im still not 100% a my stomach still really hurts but im gettin there just tryin to get plenty of rest.

I'll try & get the theme changed over now, saves you a job Steph.

Thanks again.

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:43 am