Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Help Us Reach One Million Tributes For MJ

Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Help Us Reach One Million Tributes For MJ

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:53 am

Michael's fans are all writing their tributes to MJ in the official website! We are all striking for at least one million messages! Please help us!
    Write your MJ tribute on our MJ tribute wall and help us get to one million tributes for the King of Pop. We're closing in on 1 million tributes written and we need your help. Once you post your tribute please share the tribute page with your friends on Facebook and twitter.

Post them here : http://www.michaeljackson.com/sites/mjackson/memories/index.html

Or click on "Memories" in the official site's navigation bar.

Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Re: Help Us Reach One Million Tributes For MJ

Post by Smooth Criminal on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:25 pm

I already did that one me thinks some time ago.... thanks for postin though.

Everyone get posting you tributes!

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:31 pm