Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Are you religious?

Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Are you religious?

Post by Smooth Criminal on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Topic title says it all,.... are you religious? if so what is your religion?

HealTheWorld

Location : I have one question, "why am I so addicted to Lucky Star??"

Re: Are you religious?

Post by HealTheWorld on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:40 pm

I'm Christian/Eastern Orthodox. I honestly believe that the bible isn't true, instead, the stories were made to teach people the qualities of life c:
    Steph

My Mood : Happy

Post by Steph on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:22 am

I don't follow a religion...the form of religion i would say i have any interest in is pagan.
    I carry very strong views on religions....which alot of people would probably be very upset about.

but what thing i stand by and always will, which pray/worship whatever god you like just don't force your religion etc on me
    Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Smooth Criminal on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:36 am

I also don't follow any relgion Steph although i don't really carry any strong views about it either as i couldn't care less about any of it, it just doesn't interest me, but if someone tried & forced there faith on me then yeah i can't stand that at all & won't have any of it.

One of the reason's none of this religion stuff interests me is because there is so many religions (all different) & to be honest i just think it's people makin there own rules then gettin other people to join those rules, which it is bascially.

I'm probably way out but thats just what i think about religion.

Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:53 am

I am christian. But I don't think I'm very religious too! There are so many religions and people just have different opinions about the world! For example christians believe that it is forbiden for them to kill anybody when muslims say that if someone takes away someone's life he should be punished! I just think we should all live in harmony and unity and give our best to create a better place! There are much more important things in life!
    But I also really often say "Thank God!" or "Please God help me!" It's just habit!

My Mood : Happy

Post by Steph on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:05 am

one of my views and its one i believe very strongly in, if there wasn't religion then alot of the wars etc would not happen...becuase if you go back through history nearly all wars have been related to religion.

the only reiligon that seems quiet and peaceful are bubbists (sp?)
    ColdWater

My Mood : Calm

Post by ColdWater on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:29 am

i am wiccan. its kinda like witchcraft but spells and things like that are impowerless in a physical way. i celebrate the moon, believe theres a god and godess and is a vegetarian
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:28 pm

That's very interesting! I love the moon! By the way I'm vegetarian too! Can't stend meat!

Post by TheILJ on Wed May 19, 2010 3:29 pm

im a muslim. and im not very religious, but i practice islam

the wrong view that the world had now about islam is awful, but im not gonna disapproove any of your views people Smile

in my religion there is 2 types of islam. and my type states that : live peacefully, dont kill, dont fight alot, pray to god and worship him, love other people of all religions whatever it is, dont destroy earth by purpose.and once, as we beleve, our prophet said: you wont be true muslim till u have mercy on childre and respect your elders.so im that type of muslims. Wink

well i hope u understand. im not trying to start a fight or somthing Smile so im friendly to everyone Wink I love you
    HealTheWorld

Location : I have one question, "why am I so addicted to Lucky Star??"

Post by HealTheWorld on Thu May 20, 2010 12:43 am

^ My friend is also Islamic Smile He is the same way

It's a shame that some are making the religion look bad, but every religion has people like that, sadly >.>
    TheILJ

Post by TheILJ on Thu May 20, 2010 8:29 am

ya..... but islam nowdays have the worst view in the world i guess, due to the other type of muslims that make all this bad stuff that shouldnt be in our religion

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:38 pm