Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Nic to busy to wed

Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Nic to busy to wed

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger has dismissed rumours of a romance with choreographer and TV dance partner, 24-year-old Derek Hough - but has bad news for her boyfriend, F1 ace Lewis Hamilton. She is "married to work" and not ready to walk down the aisle just yet. "The guy who marries me is going to be with me for ever because I'm very traditional! - the 31-year-old told E! . "There's no rush, I want to make sure it's the right time for everything - and I'm really married to my work. It takes up all of my time".

Admin
    Admin

Re: Nic to busy to wed

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:13 pm

I really like Nicole Scherzinger. I think she is very talanted and really beautiful! Can't wait to see her wedding! She would be an amazing bride!

My Mood : Happy

Post by Steph on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:37 am

well i can't see it lasting with lewis hamilton esp as he's a damn site younger than she is, along with him being in F1 and doesn't spend too much time in one place for very along due to the season of F1 and off season training..
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:29 am

Yeah maybe that's why the say she has bad news for him. She's already 31 i think it's time for her to get married!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:25 pm