MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Why does no one like me?

Go down 
+2
Steph
HealTheWorld
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HealTheWorld
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
HealTheWorld

My Mood : Relaxed
Location : I have one question, "why am I so addicted to Lucky Star??"

Why does no one like me? Empty
PostSubject: Why does no one like me?   Why does no one like me? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:58 am

I'm bullied at school every single day, everyone talks behind my back, they make me cry for hours on end, they always say "Hey, why don't you talk" and whenever they do, they treat it like it's a world discovery. Why is it me?

I mean, sure, living without my papa is hard enough, but why don't they get the fact that I have social anxiety? It ain't that hard to know...

But yet they use it as a way to torture me. I bet they all want me gone aswell. Every last one of 'em.

~x~

This is what goes through my mind every day. I've been bullied like this for 2 whole years now, and I can't take it anymore, yet I'm too scared to tell anyone this.

You guys are the first.

I've been trying to not talk about this to you guys ever since I joined. I wanted you guys to not know that I have horrible social anxiety or bullying problems.

But I don't know where else to go! My YouTube friends won't help since they NEVER watch my videos. TalkBudgies most likely hates me because of a little mess up that I can never fix. And almost all of my real life friends have turned on me.

This forum is my last chance.

Please guys, I don't know what to do! I'm too scared to ask anyone else.

Please guys, please. I beg of you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

My Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Why does no one like me?   Why does no one like me? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:30 am

I'm really sorry to hear your having a rough time and are being bullied.

You really need to tell someone whats going off and someone you trust..ie. family member, teacher etc.

With regards to the actual bullies, don't let them get to you, thats how bullies work if they see their getting a rise out of you then they'll carry on etc.
Just let whatever they say to you just go over your head and don't listen to them...i know thats easier said than done.

They are obvs. are in need of a life if they find it fun to bully someone, but what goes around comes around I believe that strongly.

I don't know how old you are when you leave school in america, but look at this way a few years and you'll be out of high school and away from them...either with going to college or doing something else.

PM me if you want to talk some more etc...I'll do what i can to help you out, I don't like seeing people in any form of pain....if you want i'll pm you my msn and then if you want you can hold of me on there if you want to. (or some other form so you can get hold of me)

I'm sure the rest of the members in the forum will be here for you aswell.

You've to the best thing by telling someone whats happening even if its on a forum people know and can help the best way we can.
Back to top Go down
El
Member Of The Month
Member Of The Month
El

PostSubject: Re: Why does no one like me?   Why does no one like me? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:19 pm

I also very sorry to hear about your problem. It is very hard when you are bullied. I know it from my own experience. I was about your age when my former friends bullied me and laughed at me.
It's a pity but children of your age are sometimes very cruel. They don't understand that they hurt you and what you feel and they go on laughing.
Don't be scared. Tell your mum about your problem. Two years are a very long period of time to endure bullying. Something has to be done. I don't know if it is possible but, maybe, your mum will take you to another school...
Anyway, it'll be better if you don't pay attention to their words or actions. If you do so, they won't be iterested in bullying you besause they will see that you are stronger, don't show that you are hurt, try to show them their own drawbacks.
Don't think about it all the time. PM me if you want to say something more. Don't be silent!
Tell your teachers about this. I think they have to explain to the children who bully you that they aren't right.
Try to cheer up I love you
Back to top Go down
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

PostSubject: Re: Why does no one like me?   Why does no one like me? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Hey Vic! I know what you're talking about! When I came to the Uk around 3 years ago the same thing was happening to me! I wasn't speaking at all, firstly because I didn't speak english and second I wasn't even trying cuz everytime I try to say something people start laughing or making fun of me! This used to happen to me every single day! Every night I was crying and my mom spoke to the teachers all the time! Mostly by me cuz still my parents can't talk english so I have to translate everything they want - letters that come home, parents evenings, talk with people on the phone, buy stuff from shops, pay bills - everything! It's really hard for me and those days were horrible! I just want you to know that I know how you're feeling! Some people can't realize how they can ruin someone's life and I understand that! I still don't speak english perfectly and there are things that I honestly say I don't understand but I'm not scared of showing people that I'm not giving up! At least not any more! Just get some confidence and answear back! Defend yourself! And don't forget to tell someone - parents, teachers! I know that telling someone is not the best option as they can't really do anything but you can! Show them that you're not a toy to play with and soon you will feel better! Don't let your spirit down because we will always be there for you so will be Michael! Even though we don't know each other I feel all of you as a big family! And btw, those friends that you talked about - they're not much of a friends are they? If they talk behind your back better keep away from them, the only thing they can do is to push you down with their negativity! Hope everything gets better! =]
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Why does no one like me?   Why does no one like me? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:09 am

Ya'no it's sad i've discussed this topic many times on other forums...

The things about the world these days is, no matter where you go or where your from there is always gonna be some pathetic "things" bullyin someone, it's one thing i think will never go away nowadays, however HealTheWorld you can make it go away if yourself ignore those bully's like several have already said & if you can pluck up the courage just to walk away & ignore them everytime they say summit you don't like they will get bored & move on to the next person untill one day like Steph said "what comes around, goes around" & they will get what's coming to them.

Your not on your own here HealTheworld, theres plenty of people in your situation - some handle it different ways, but the best thing to do is firstly tell someone, comin here tellin us is an amazin first step, we will all be here for you no matter what as like Billie said we are like a small family even though we don't know each other that well.

Always remember though to ignore those bullies - people who bully other people do it because there not happy with themselves....

I hope you take in all the information everyone has given you & i hope things get better.... actually i don't hope i know things will get better for you!

Anytime you feel down, were all here for you, remember that.

Ian.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

My Mood : Calm

PostSubject: Re: Why does no one like me?   Why does no one like me? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:32 pm

I have the same problem too. People dislike me cuz i am into different things then them. eg: (michael jackson, soccer, my accent). Anyways, this topic is aimed at you so i have three things you could do:
1. Take to someone about it, not just here but to a teacher, friend, therapist etc.
2.tell those bullies how you actually feel, and if it gets physical then notify an adult.
3. start a diary or logbook, and write down how you feel. draw some pictures in it too. just rememeber, the book is private and nobody can read it unless you want them too.

Try and make life happy! MAybe do some regular meditation and try and enjoy your childhood years Smile

DO NOT: post your feelings on youtube, trolls will go after watever gets under your skin, which in your case is being asked why you dont talk and being bullied. trolls will pop up in free forums that dont have a subject like jiggminsvillageforum. never post on a website with insecure or unactive rules or mods. using swear words, violence, or telling bullies to back of wont do anything and probly make things worse.

Every human has rights to be happy!
Back to top Go down
http://videogold.fliggo.com/
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Why does no one like me?   Why does no one like me? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:46 pm

i agree alot with what coldwater has said...
and i can assure you now that if there is ever a troll caught on here or a member found bullying another or any one for that matter they will be banned without warning and i'm sure ian will agree with me...

no form of bullying will be accepted on here...so that goes for everyone on here...if you feel you are being bullied let myself or ian know asap and we will deal with it...even if its pm just copy and paste it in a pm and let us see it.

we're not going to sit by and let members be bullied!
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Why does no one like me?   Why does no one like me? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Totally agree, will never be excepted here as stated in the rules along with racism another type of bullying.

This type of thing is really common but it's also hard (obviously online) to tell if someone is being bullied unless they open up about it as they tend to keep it to themselves as they do in real life, & it's pretty shocking how many people go through this type of thing.... but taken the advice several people have said will get you back on top!

Ian.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

PostSubject: Re: Why does no one like me?   Why does no one like me? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:52 pm

I agree, its really hard going through this type of thing. racism, bullying, cyberbullying and physical bullying cant be tolerated here, our anywhere in the world
Back to top Go down
HealTheWorld
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
HealTheWorld

My Mood : Relaxed
Location : I have one question, "why am I so addicted to Lucky Star??"

PostSubject: Re: Why does no one like me?   Why does no one like me? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:58 pm

I'd also like to add:

These people also make fun of down syndrome students (our grade has less than 10) And it makes me so angry because they don't even know >.>
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Why does no one like me?   Why does no one like me? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:43 am

i think the reason they make fun of the students with downs is because they don't understand it and have been brought up that way.

My eldest goes to nursery with a little girl who has downs, and she makes so much effort to speak with her as she uses alot of mackton (sp?) (form of signing) Jodi has learnt alot of it and can speak with great flow with her hands...

Kids pick up on things that their parents have done...if they shied away from people with disabilities etc when the kids were younger then thats what they do.
Back to top Go down
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

PostSubject: Re: Why does no one like me?   Why does no one like me? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:25 pm

OMG, that is out of order. You should tell a teacher of the down syndrome calling. its racist. its not people who have down syndromes fault. those name callers in your school deserve a punisment. even making fun of you is well idiotic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does no one like me?   Why does no one like me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why does no one like me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace! :: General Members Lounge. :: Advice arena-
Jump to: