MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

New theme...

Go down 
+2
El
Smooth Criminal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:56 am

I would just like to say a big thank you to Billie - she has been a great member of the forum since she has joined & always shared her fair share of ideas - as well as being a global mod she is now a Graphics Designer for the forum.

She will now be makin theme's for the forum every month with the current theme being the 1st one!

I really hope everyone like's the theme....

Great work Billie.

Kind regards,

Ian.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
El
Member Of The Month
Member Of The Month
El

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Billie queen , you are a nice person. Thank you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Oh, thank you so much about that! It's just really fun being here!

Last edited by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
HealTheWorld
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
HealTheWorld

My Mood : Relaxed
Location : I have one question, "why am I so addicted to Lucky Star??"

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:57 pm

It's awesome c: lol, I'm such a newb (a new person to a subject) when it comes to HTML coding xD But I could make a basic website on my own, so I guess thats good, lol x3
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:28 pm

nice theme billie Smile
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter's Wife
V.I.P
V.I.P
The Mad Hatter's Wife

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:01 am

This is a nice theme. But I'm not much of a fan of the Off The Wall era. By the way I was wondering if there can be a This Is It theme using the logo I made for the logo contest we did two months ago. Please. I really very much like the own theme I use on here to be This Is It but that can't be done like it can on Proboards where you can have more than one theme for the one forum.
Back to top Go down
http://themadhatter106.proboards.com/index.cgi
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Jeff Dunham's wife - I make new themes each month and the albums go one after another. As it follows the next one is Thriller. I don't know if i'm going to use your logo - we'll see that as there are a lot of themes before This is it! I hope you like this theme! =)
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:24 pm

the logo contest was won by another member and their logo used for the month as state in the contest... jeff dunham's wife its up to billie on the themes for the forum with being the graphic designer...the logo designed for the contest wouldn't be used as that goes against actually having the contest in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Yeah, I kind of have something in my mind about This Is It so I don't think that I'm going to use it and I was going to ask an admin if that's actually allowed because I though only the winning logo will be used!
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Jeff Dunham's Wife wrote:
This is a nice theme. But I'm not much of a fan of the Off The Wall era. By the way I was wondering if there can be a This Is It theme using the logo I made for the logo contest we did two months ago. Please. I really very much like the own theme I use on here to be This Is It but that can't be done like it can on Proboards where you can have more than one theme for the one forum.

I've noticed your always have a moan about summit, if it's not the contests it's the theme & if it's not the theme it's a logo....

I'm sorry but were not gonna do summit just to make one person happy, that would be selfish... & like Steph said your logo won't be used at all as it was part of a contest which you didn't win can i remind you or maybe i shouldn't remind you.

And your right this isn't proboards so you either like it or you don't, i don't see anyone else complainin as such.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter's Wife
V.I.P
V.I.P
The Mad Hatter's Wife

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 am

I'm sorry but I'm not fan of him when he was black. Also I didn't fall in love with MJ when he was black. That's why I'm not a huge fan of the Off The Wall and Thriller eras, but yet I was born in the Thriller era but I didn't become a fan until the Bad era and I didn't fall in love with him until the Dangerous era.
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:19 am

Still - changes won't be made to fill 1 person's wishes... theme's are made monthly by Billie & will continue to do so.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter's Wife
V.I.P
V.I.P
The Mad Hatter's Wife

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:24 am

If I was running this forum I will make sure that all my members are happy. If 1 member isn't happy than I will make it so that member will be happy.
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:32 am

That's you not me not Steph....

Can i just point out that if you go all out there to make one member happy on a forum, then once you have met that particular member's demands someone else has an issue because they don't like a particular thing.... don't you think that would make work harder, as then you would have to go and change summit for that member then you would have the other member askin why you have changed that? ...so you would be going round in circles. You can't simply make everyone happy unfortuanley....

Anyway im not gonna go on explainin why's & if's & but's.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter's Wife
V.I.P
V.I.P
The Mad Hatter's Wife

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:44 am

I mainly only have at least one or two members on most of my forums so it is easy to make that member happy. Besides I have mostly proboards and I make skins to make all the members happy by having skins of what they are a fan of on that forum. If you don't believe check out my forums on Proboards such as my Star Trek The Next Generation forum, my Star Wars forum, my Lazy Town forum, my ReBoot forum, My Wiggles Message Board, my Doodlebops forum and my MJJ's Moonwalker forum. Some of them I still have to add more skins.
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:30 am

Jeff Dunham's Wife wrote:
I'm sorry but I'm not fan of him when he was black. Also I didn't fall in love with MJ when he was black. That's why I'm not a huge fan of the Off The Wall and Thriller eras, but yet I was born in the Thriller era but I didn't become a fan until the Bad era and I didn't fall in love with him until the Dangerous era.

i have a concern with this post...and it sounds racist to me, with stating that you aren't a fan of mj during the time that he was black.

just because you weren't a fan at that time doesn't mean that no one else was....i for one like his music from that time better than i do from the bad era etc.

I also was born during the thriller era that makes no different...

If we were to change something everytime a member wasn't happy with something, you would be the only member we do it for as no one else complains about themes, logo's etc
Back to top Go down
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:56 pm

I don't get offenced easely but I think this time you went too far! I might be half your age but twise your mind! If you can for once stop being so selfish and stop thinking only about yourself it would be great! All the time - since I can remember when there's a change in something in this forum you always complain about it! Whatever it is you are never happy! I'm sorry that you don't like the stuff I make - and for the first time I'll tell you I don't care! A ,ot of people said they like it! I'll change it next month! Your comment is very racist which we don't accept here! If you were a bit more polite you would of waited till May when the "white" themes start so that you can be happy! Maybe I shouldn't be a graphics designer as you say you would do a much better job! I'm very sorry for attacking you but I can't understand what's your problem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New theme... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New theme...   New theme... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New theme...
Page 1 of 1