MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

How long you are MJ's fan?

Go down 
+25
rain23415678
TheOneandOnlyP.Y.T.
emi_da_MJ_fan
michelle1
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
michaelisthebest
HealTheWorld
Mjk
witchanna
ColdWater
El
The Mad Hatter's Wife
TheILJ
GirlInTheMirror
king Game
RandyRKOrton22
28mjfan
MJFANFOREVER1
MJlove
maritudor
mjkid413
Steph
Smooth Criminal
Man In The MirrorMJ
madonna_mj
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
madonna_mj
madonna_mj

My Mood : Relaxed

How long you are MJ's fan? Empty
PostSubject: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Tell me how long you are MJ's fan and how you started to like him@
Back to top Go down
http://kingofdance.freeforums.org/index.php
Man In The MirrorMJ
Man In The MirrorMJ

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:07 pm

I liked him a day after he died.
And how I started liking him? My cousin. SHe forced me to sing MJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.punbb-hosting.com/forums/ClawsShedBloodx/index.php
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:11 am

Right....

I've always been a fan of him, i'd say at least 10 years as thats all i can remember asim 19 now so i would'be been 9.... i grew up around his music as my dad is a big fan of him also so i heard alot of his music, & i really liked his music when i very first heard it and ever since i have loved him, i love the way was such a freindly person & such a given person.... given money to charity's & such is remarkable....
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:57 pm

I couldn't poss work out how long i've been a fan, its been a while.... i was quite young, and how i got into his stuff is from my mum, she played the thriller LP yes you read that right the actual LP (she still has it to this day Smile ) and i heard thriller and that was it... fair enough the song is about as old as i am but its a classic and always will be Smile
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Haha one of his best, love the video - that LP will be worth summit to collectors now, gosh!
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:57 am

That LP maybe so...but she also has some of his older ones aswell so i dread to think what collectors would do for them....

Have to agree its one of his best, its shame that the whole video if rarely played.
Back to top Go down
mjkid413

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:25 pm

i knew about him from beat it,billie jean,thirller,but i discovered him after his death. i feel guilty i hope no one hates me. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:08 am

i doubt anyone will hate you Smile i think there was alot of people who heard alot more of his stuff after he died, i know a few people like some of his songs but not fully realise it was his.
Back to top Go down
mjkid413

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:13 am

thanks i feel much better now getting out of my chest
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:17 am

your welcome mjkid413 :d
Back to top Go down
maritudor
maritudor

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:19 pm

I am since i was 12 or 13 years old and that happened more than 20 years ago Smile
I miss him so much....
Back to top Go down
MJlove
MJlove

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:42 pm

I have been a fan sens I was a little!
Back to top Go down
MJFANFOREVER1
MJFANFOREVER1

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Since the thriller album came out. I Miss Michael So Much.
Back to top Go down
28mjfan
28mjfan

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:27 pm

Ever since my third grade!! My music teacher played Thriller and I loved him ever since!! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.realmichaeljacksonfan.webs.com
RandyRKOrton22
RandyRKOrton22

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:37 pm

im 13 so maybe 10 years but when my mom said he died i was like your lying and i turned it to CNN and it said he died I WAS NOOOOOOOOO HOW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
king Game
king Game

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:32 pm

From 13

i was in one of his performance

in mumbai

i think in 1996 world tour
Back to top Go down
GirlInTheMirror
GirlInTheMirror

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:34 pm

10 years.
Back to top Go down
TheILJ
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
TheILJ

My Mood : On edge

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:45 am

i knew about him when i was 8 i think

i loved him and his music after his death
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter's Wife
V.I.P
V.I.P
The Mad Hatter's Wife

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:48 am

I've been a fan since I was in Kindergarten
Back to top Go down
http://themadhatter106.proboards.com/index.cgi
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:26 pm

It's an interesting topic - it's quite remarkable not to just some of the people who have posted but to alot of people round the world how they only started liking him after he died - it's sad how someone has to die before being liked? scratch

Although that doesn't go for everyone - as i know not everyone knew his music.... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:32 am

i think its from alot of his songs not being played for years and so alot of younger people would never of heard any of it before he died and so with his death pretty much all music channels were playing alot of his older stuff.

i'm going with the same would probably been the case for elvis...... and more and likely will happen when Elton John dies
Back to top Go down
El
Member Of The Month
Member Of The Month
El

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:13 pm

I started to like MJ's music at the age of 14 about 20 years ago. But then I didn't even have a tape recorder to listen to his songs. All I could do was to watch his videos on TV and they were shown rarely in my country in those times. I was upset when I missed the chance of seeing him. MJ was so bright, so unique, everything in him impressed me so much. Then I was grown-up, new problems and cares appeared in my life and I didn't have much time for music. I regret it now when MJ is gone. When I heard he died I couldn't believe it. The image of beautiful and energetic Michael with black curly hair (like in Remember the time) doesn't leave me ever since. It is heartbreaking to think that there will be no MJ any more. I can't help crying like a child. Am I going mad?
Back to top Go down
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

My Mood : Calm

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Iliked him from age 10
Back to top Go down
http://videogold.fliggo.com/
TheILJ
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
TheILJ

My Mood : On edge

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:59 pm

i really wish if his songs was played, at least once a month, before he died in our country
i know that i will like his look, then his music , and then ill watch his interviews and alll other things
i just wish if i knew him , or atleast his look, before he died
Back to top Go down
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

My Mood : Calm

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Mjs death was considered a publicity stunt.
face it....... he is ded
Back to top Go down
http://videogold.fliggo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long you are MJ's fan?   How long you are MJ's fan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long you are MJ's fan?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace! :: Michael Jackson Online :: Michael Jackson-
Jump to: