Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Billie is the winner again!

El
    Member Of The Month
    Member Of The Month

My Mood : Happy

Billie is the winner again!

Post by El on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Billie, congratulations on your win in the last contest! Your story was so nice and quite realistic. What I liked most of all about your story is the spirit of freedom when you and your friend ride horses and the idea to meet MJ in Disneylad. It's the most suitable place for the person like him because it connects the real and make-believe worlds. So does MJ. Smile
    The Mad Hatter's Wife

Re: Billie is the winner again!

Post by The Mad Hatter's Wife on Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:03 am

Congrats Billie. You deserve it. Your story was great.

Another contest I lost yet again. I guess I don't have the right stuff to win any contests on here. *sigh* I would've like to win at least one for a change.
    Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:53 pm

Thank you very much! The idea of the story came from my favourite animal the horse and my favourite plase Disneyland! Michael likes to do the stuff in the story, so do I. The story practically wrote itself but it was still hard to connect reality and fantazy! Thank you for taking part cuz if you didn't the contest wasn't going to exist, I love competing and contests so would be sad if we don't have any more but that's the admins' decision! =)

Jeff Dunham's Wife (sorry don't know your name) - don't be sad about it, there will probably be other contests to win and maybe next time I'll be writing a topic like this to congratulate you! As I've said not once the prize is not the most important thing it's to take part, try your best and have fun! Keep the faith till next time =)

My Mood : Happy

Post by Steph on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:27 am

congratulations billie... i will admit that i've not had chances to read any of the entries yet.. not easy finding the time to sit down and do so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:58 pm