MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Writing for the Ages

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

Writing for the Ages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing for the Ages   Writing for the Ages Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Come back and plug your site once you have 50+ posts within the forum until then i don't wanna see your link, if you ignore this warnin you will be banned without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Writing for the Ages   Writing for the Ages Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:19 am

I think you would of done better at reading the rules for this section and sticking with them and not go for attacking the admin on this site, you've only attacked because you've be caught out doing something that its stated you shouldn't of done.

You've also just claimed a warning added to you account....being that i have a feeling you'll be back for some reason!
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Writing for the Ages   Writing for the Ages Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:19 pm

gamerdude122 wrote:
Bite me. I would never post 50 posts on a site that has common mistakes that every other site doesn't have. The first thing wrong is when it says "givin" at the top. That shouldn't be the first thing people see. That completely ruined the beginning for me and the theme sucks. The categories aren't placed in a easy to access manner and require too much searching around for someone to find something. Also, I understand that this is a Michael Jackson fan site, and I'm a huge MJ fan myself, but no one should be disrespecting his stuff. Seriously? "Smooth Criminal"... since when have you been a criminal. And unless you're as good as Matt Bomer's character on White Collar, you aren't a "smooth" criminal either. Besides, The first reply I get and inhospitable and totally unlike Michael. This is one of the most flawed sites I've seen, on Forumotion or otherwise. It needs serious work now and always will require serious work. I would have continued being a user, enough for me to post something every once in a while, but this "hospitality" you've given me because I'm putting something in a category in which it belongs, has made me incredibly revolted at this site... even more so than I was when I first clicked on the link to get here. I know more about administrating than you do, and I'm 12. That's somewhat inexcusable and I need to say that you need some dire lessons teaching you how to have a better site and be a better person.

Some how i just knew you were gonna get hostile....

Like i said as in reply to your Youtube comment... you must be a really terrible Admin of those forum's seein as you don't follow rules & then think your clever by attackin the Admin... firstly just cuz you have been an admin of many forum's that does not make you "god" with thinkin you know everythin there is to know.... this forum is far from perfect but it certainly isnt the worst, im glad you've expressed your hate for the forum in such an expressive way... but i'm not gonna listen to a person who comes on a forum & doesnt follow the rules then have the cheek to say im no good at administratin.

As for disrespecting Michael Jackson & his work that's total utter rubbish, no-one on this forum disrespects him... "Smooth Criminal" is a song of his & just cuz im under that name doesn't mean anythin to do with me being a criminal... you really need to look at things in a different perspective & get of your high horse, wow you got warned for advertisin your site when it clearly says you need 50+ posts, that certainly has touched a nerve with you seein as you go all out and attack me, you think you know it all because you think you know all about how to run a forum? then why are you here & not runnin your own forum? stop attackin me just because you think your Mr right & know it all.

I can see you not lastin much longer then your next post anyway....

Have fun, im sure you won't.
Back to top Go down
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

PostSubject: Re: Writing for the Ages   Writing for the Ages Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:55 pm

What people's usernames are is not anyone's bussines! From the first word I read I knew it's a 12 year old cuz it's so inmature to attack someone cuz his username's Smooth Criminal - that's one of my favourite songs btw and it does not make someone a criminal-my username's Billie jean beauty queen-it does not make me a beauty queen but i chose to put it there cuz that's my name and cuz that's the way i like it, if someone has problems with that he can go and bang his head in the wall! People these days need to go and find a life! Your username is Gamerdude I mean how stuped is that? The first topic in this forum is "Rules". Normally when someone signs-up for a forum he reads these rules so that he knows what he should and should not do! The letters under this topic say 50+ posts in BOLD letters so that people like you can see it properly or if not at least not do it again instead of attacking the forum and the admins! If I was you, I would apologise to the people who I offended cuz you have no idea what this forum is like and have no right at all to discuss the theme or anything else here !
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Writing for the Ages   Writing for the Ages Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:13 am

You know what the funny part of all that is? the fact you think i was being aggresive with you... i was just tellin you striaght, and i take any type of criticism thats not why i replied to you in an "aggresive" tone as you think i did.... your the one that started this whole silly conversation by writin a long paragrath of how much of a genious you think you are, i really don't care what you think of this forum or myself for that matter, the best part about it i find it hilarious your 1st reply to me sayin "come back and post your reply when you have 50+" was so long and serious it was hard to take SERIOUS.

And as for the Admin part of things - i've never said im the best Admin cuz i know im not which is the reason there is more then 1 admin on here, to help me run things.... i also know this forum isnt the best, you see i can take all the critism anyone gives me on board, but you just threw your dummies out of the pram because i told you to come back another time n promote your site... so why should i take any advice from someone like you? Maybe if you didnt reply and welcome yourself so rudely i would of took some advice from you.

Anyway like i said you would be gone after your next post.

If you would like to vent your "genious" rubbish to me anymore email me: michaeljacksonworld@hotmail.co.uk

And remember to grow up a bit, i know your only 12 but my nephew who's 5 is more grown up then you.

Chow for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writing for the Ages   Writing for the Ages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writing for the Ages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace! :: General Members Lounge. :: Shameless Plugging-
Jump to: