Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Michael Jackson Perfume

Billie Jean Beauty Queen
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : On edge

Michael Jackson Perfume

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Karen Faye (Michael's long time makeup artist). There may be more tidbits - not sure, but you can become a friend on her Facebook to get them.

"I have had many requests. Like music, our sense of smell activates our memories. Michael and I discovered many years ago (30) we shared a favorite scent. Those who were able to share the same space with Michael, BAL A VERSAILLES, by Jean Desprez, will remind you of him."

Neither Obsession or Joop were a favorite. They may have been a quick buy from his security guards because BAV was not always easy to find."
    "
    "I ordered it online. I bought many bottles for him for London...
    "

"Michael treated the bottles of this scent like gold. He was always so thrilled to have it. He loved the big fancy bottle, and he liked to carry the tiny little bottles in his pocket. Michael Bush wasn't always so pleased when they leaked in his pocket."

"He was wearing Black Orchid, but that was because it was easy to get. He switched immediately, when I found him BAV. He would ask me everyday if it had arrived after I told him I had ordered it."

"He was wearing BAV in the last weeks of his life."

Admin
    Admin

Re: Michael Jackson Perfume

Post by Billie Jean Beauty Queen on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 pm

I personally don't believe this because if this was Michael Jackson's parfume I think it would have been really, trust me REALLY popular! People would have jumped over it! And I haven't even heard of it! I think that's probably another way for cash-in for some people who don't care at all about Michael! That's my opinion what do you think?

Post by TheILJ on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:45 pm

i think the same about the perfume, i mean i never heard of it , while i have been to most websites about michael, and never found this fact

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:02 pm