MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Kravitz confirms leak of new Michael Jackson track

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

My Mood : Happy

Kravitz confirms leak of new Michael Jackson track Empty
PostSubject: Kravitz confirms leak of new Michael Jackson track   Kravitz confirms leak of new Michael Jackson track Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Lenny Kratitz has confirmed a new song leaked on the internet is an unreleased collaboration between himself and Michael Jackson.

An incomplete, unmixed version of the song, called Another Day, can currently be heard online.

Posting a video clip of himself Kravitz said he wanted to "set the record straight" and that his version of the track had been "locked up in a vault since we recorded it".

He added: "I don't know how they obtained it. That person has nothing to do with the track."

'Amazing' experience

However, Kravitz confirmed that he wrote, produced and played all the instruments on the track alongside Jackson's vocal.

The singer and guitarist described the experience of recording with Jackson saying: "It was one of the most amazing musical experiences I've ever had."

Regarding an official release of the track he confirmed: "I'd like to see this thing straightened out as soon as possible because I'd like for you the fans - the people who love Michael - to be able to hear it in its entirety the way it was meant to it. The way Michael and I intended it to be.

"That's all being worked out."

It's the second posthumous track to have been aired since Jackson's death in June 2009, following the release of This Is It in October 2009.
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
Billie Jean Beauty Queen
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Billie Jean Beauty Queen

My Mood : On edge

Kravitz confirms leak of new Michael Jackson track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kravitz confirms leak of new Michael Jackson track   Kravitz confirms leak of new Michael Jackson track Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:24 pm

I love this track - it's called Another Day. It was a bit hard to find it and download it in the original way. It has something very annoying in the beginning but it gets better after. It's a bit sad that it's been leaked as it obviously isn't ready and it's a shame that people do that still. I prefer not knowing about the track instead of listening to it without Michael knowing about it. But it's a nice song though.
Back to top Go down
http://wix.com/BillieJean7/MichaelJackson

Kravitz confirms leak of new Michael Jackson track
Page 1 of 1