Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

Advertising this site.... (Tokens awarded) Please Read.

Smooth Criminal
    Admin
    Admin

My Mood : Relaxed

Advertising this site.... (Tokens awarded) Please Read.

Post by Smooth Criminal on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:05 am

At the moment i am quite pleased with the amount of member's we have here although not all are so active....

Anyway the point is i don't want this forum to quiet down i want it to remain active & keep gainin member's, so what im askin is for all members to try & advertise this forum as much as they can...

If you advertise it in your signature on other forum's or sites myself & Steph will award you 20 tokens for each site you advertise this forum on as long as you message either one of us & give us a link to where you have advertised it so we can check up on it then award you the tokens.

Thanks for your continued support,

Admin.

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
    - Michael Jackson
    Steph

My Mood : Happy

Re: Advertising this site.... (Tokens awarded) Please Read.

Post by Steph on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:11 am

Can I just add that if you are planning on adding this forum to a sig on another site check with either that sites admin/mods or check their rules before doing so..as some forum owners don't always allow it etc

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:52 pm