MJ Fan Base & Entertainment Palace!
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Welcome Guest,

Please register if not already and join this forum for MJ fans and all things entertainment.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fan Forum & General Entertainment.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Happy 2021 Everyone, login and have fun and lets stay active!!!
Lets Reach 1000 Members & a Competition Will Follow!
Staff Wanted - Apply Within!

Jedward microphones 'turned down'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

My Mood : Happy

Jedward microphones 'turned down' Empty
PostSubject: Jedward microphones 'turned down'   Jedward microphones 'turned down' Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:13 pm

X Factor twins John and Edward are at the centre of "fix" claims following reports that soundmen have been ordered to mask their weak vocals.

The Irish 18-year-olds - whose lack of singing talent has sparked criticism of the ITV show - received some of their highest praise from judges following their rendition of Queen's Under Pressure on Saturday night.

But according to The Sun, technicians were ordered to lower the levels on their microphones so their voices were drowned out by a pre-recorded backing track, although show chiefs responded to the allegations by saying all the contestants had "technical support".

The newspaper quoted a programme source who claimed: "Every week session singers record backing tracks to some songs. But soundmen are told to turn down the levels of the twins' mics so their vocals are mostly covered by the backing singers. Often mics are so low the twins' singing would be barely audible."

However, a spokeswoman for production company talkbackThames said all X Factor hopefuls receive an "equal amount" of technical help for their live performances.

She said: "All contestants sing live on Saturday night and all are given an equal amount of technical support to ensure they give the best live performance they can.

"Technical support is standard for all artists when giving live vocal performances."

At the weekend chart act Calvin Harris crashed the stage with a pineapple on his head during John and Edward's performance, later claiming he did it to "make a mockery" of the competition and its "terrible" music.
Back to top Go down
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

My Mood : Calm

PostSubject: Re: Jedward microphones 'turned down'   Jedward microphones 'turned down' Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Thats not fair for Jedward. Everyone critisises them when it was the microphone fault
Back to top Go down
http://videogold.fliggo.com/
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Jedward microphones 'turned down'   Jedward microphones 'turned down' Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:01 pm

I dont care much for Jedward - & i've read the papers the past few weeks about the show being a fix so this is no suprise.... it is ridiculous that there still in the contest... its a singin contest at the end of the day & they can't sing so why are they still there?

They probably do have alot kids who love them... but surely people can't be voting for them!

I know i vote but not for them i always vote Danyl.... only 35p lol
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

PostSubject: Re: Jedward microphones 'turned down'   Jedward microphones 'turned down' Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:19 pm

lol. 2euro for me
Back to top Go down
Steph
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Steph

PostSubject: Re: Jedward microphones 'turned down'   Jedward microphones 'turned down' Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:21 pm

I don't vote til the final show lol its just something we've done with them
Back to top Go down
Smooth Criminal
Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul
Smooth Criminal

PostSubject: Re: Jedward microphones 'turned down'   Jedward microphones 'turned down' Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Well i never used to vote but i can spare 35p so i've started lol
Back to top Go down
https://michaeljacksonworld.forumotion.net
ColdWater
Golden Member
Golden Member
ColdWater

PostSubject: Re: Jedward microphones 'turned down'   Jedward microphones 'turned down' Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:59 pm

lol. I waste my credit on frippin games and stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedward microphones 'turned down'   Jedward microphones 'turned down' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedward microphones 'turned down'
Page 1 of 1