Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Welcome Guest,

If you are not a member of this site then please register and join in the discussion & show what a true MJ fan you are.

Thanks,

MJ Fan Site Admin.
Michael Jackson Ultimate Fan Base

Your daily shot of MJ News & Discussions.

Post-A-Thon competition details to be found in news section, join in to have a chance at winning a prize!

True Blood

Steph

My Mood : Happy

True Blood

Post by Steph on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:32 am

It took me awhile to get round to actually watching this i was in 2 minds about it...but i'm now hooked Smile sadly have to wait til June for season 3... but going with its going to be worth the wait

This about the only video that i could find that doesn't show the somewhat more extreme parts of the show....otherwise i'll be getting banned...lol
    Steph

Re: True Blood

Post by Steph on Mon May 24, 2010 10:58 am

finally seen trailers for season 3 and June 13th can not come round quick enough lol....just have to get the 10th book at the start of the month to keep me going abit longer Smile
    michael_jackson4ever

Post by michael_jackson4ever on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:22 am

I LOVE TRUE BLOOD it is one of my favorite shows, what makes it awesome is that it doesn't have any comerchals to interupt it!
    Eric is my favorite along with Loffiel and Tara because she has my last name Very Happy I just hate it that they only have it on for a few months Suspect not cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:04 am